The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » One of our Own (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
We're proud this week to bring you some fresh new coin magic! Marion Boykin dazzled the MagicPlace team with his Crimp Change Redux and we're proud to have the opportunity to bring it to you. This visual change of one coin into another happens out in the open and the best part is that it's done with one hand. That's right, you openly show a coin at your fingertips and with just a wave the coin seems to morph into another. Have a look at the demo to see just how good this looks!

http://magicplace.com/product/crimp-change-redux
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I learnt this from my friend mb.and have put a lot of hours in honing this to perfection.it looks like real magic and I use it in all all my spellbound routeins
for the final change.
todd
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I also learned it from MB and I work on it daily only hoping to one day be as smoooove as him
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
T_C_Magic
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of T_C_Magic
I also think it looks like realy magic and the price is right too.

TC
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
I'm very happy for MB's success as a magician and this getting now into more the mainstream magic. (It already has, but its nice to see it on another magic website, hopefully more like Ellusionist and TheMagicWarehouse or MJM will carry it too, fantastic)

MB has always helped me through my darkest times in my life, hes not only a fantastic magician but a fantastic person as well. I'm curious, is this the same thing as his one handed crimp change shown in Jump Mambu? The one handed crimp change taught on Vinny Marini's site. Vinny was gracious enough to send me many great subltieis and applications to an open handed, evenly clean crimp change and many different application sleights and routine variations. Thanks to MB for JumpMambu PDF and also Vinny.
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
Please optimize your website to work on mobile devices.......
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Congrats to Marion for the release of this delightful piece of magic !
Flyswatter
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Flyswatter
When I first read the email I was like, "oh no someone stole mb's crimp change!" and I was glad to find that it was mb himself.
ottphd
View Profile
Loyal user
243 Posts

Profile of ottphd
Mb is just good at what he does!! We are lucky to have such a giving person here on the Café. I would encourage everyone to purchase this and learn the little subtleties that go along with the move.
Thanks Mb!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Absolutely! This is true, cutting edge coin magic!

Doug
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks Riz and thank you all so much for all the attention given the new offering on The Magic Place website. People seem to be really liking all the nuances and finesses that I've come across that make the move sing even more now. Smile

Some things just stop where they are in time and are often obscured or their growth stunted, and then every once in a while you get the opportunity to make something more than it ever was or perhaps would've ever been without your hand in it, your great attention to it. When that happens, a thing can become magically much more than it ever was for yourself and for others. Smile

In this new package I show you a new one-handed way to use the Crimp Change or to just practice some great moves if that's what you want to do. I also go over the original presentation I first put out years ago, and give better shows to the overall effect. I show what makes each move so convincing and how I've found even better ways to make it POP! To that end, I also have a BONUS that's not included in the download, a manuscript that goes into my even deeper thinking of it all. I thought that that I would further share with all those that contact me behind getting the package (Thank you to all those who have done just that so far). And most of all, it's even more affordable now. Smile

When I was young, things seemed so out of reach for me to afford and I had to save for a month just to get the cheapest of tricks. I guess all that has stuck with me to this day and is why I offer my work within people's reach to afford. No one should be without good magic just because of price.

My production value has greatly improved and the promotion of the package is quite effective out there far & wide. It's quite an experience and I am appreciative of everyone's effort. Mostly I am happy to continue to share my thoughts on this magical move with you all. And I can't ever forget where I come from and will always be grateful for my start on Vinny's website, that's where it all began for me. He believed in me and my magic and put it out there and the rest is history that always begins from there...Home. Smile

I can do a lot of things, but typically like using this Crimp Change in the ways I present it because it is just so immediately magical, and can be used in a variety of ways with some amazing effects I've put together with it. It uses regular coins and when you learn it good, it's all the coin magic you need to blow people instantly away. With the finesses I've added, It's so visual a move that specs absolutely can't believe it as they watch your hands so openly throughout with no need to ditch anything. Smile Quite simply, it's magic and I'm happy to finally update it and share it again with the magic community, especially with the coin guys out there, here and around the world. Smile

And thanks to some wonderful and gifted magicians from here and around the world like Lawrens Godon, Peter Pitchford, Juan Luis Rubiales, the elusive, Mickey Silver, and many fine others big, small & all for their kind words about this offering. I am humbled. Smile

Thanks again, enjoy and I appreciate your comments. Smile

http://magicplace.com/product/crimp-change-redux

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
It is great to see you shine here and around our magic world.

Thanks for sharing your thinking and joy of coin magic.

Harris
aka dr. laugh
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Please, please, please, Marion, get your stuff, ALL your great stuff, on DVD! Some of us are just hard copy guys that prefer DVD viewing. And, as you know, YOUR video is FAR better than many Magic DVDs on the Market. Please? Please? Please?
TH

Occupy Your Dream
SheldonR
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of SheldonR
Wow, that’s a pretty cool little trick! I cannot believe it’s only $6.95. Mb, I understand your goal and think it's laudable but don't undersell yourself either, man.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I have this move with other effects by MB but this one is much more comprehensive and easy to follow. well worth the couple bucks to learn this move and all the subleties that go along with it.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
ottphd
View Profile
Loyal user
243 Posts

Profile of ottphd
It takes a very special person like Mb to offer such a powerful set of moves for such a little price. My hats off to my friend! Anyone who does not purchase this at such a low price is missing out on such a great effect.
Just my thoughts!!
Jim
kenedho
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of kenedho
This is absolutely undervalued! Mb you are being just too kind.

Kened
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Marion keeps coming up with little coin magic miracles that are actually doable on the street or in the parlor. His stuff takes a little pratice, but is so useful to the coin worker.

No "pie in the sky" stuff here, just real "workers" that should be in the repertoire of new or experienced close up magicians.

This latest is a little stunner.

Congratulations, Marion!

chuck
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
MagicMason
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of MagicMason
Three Cheers for M B!! He taught me this little miracle as well. He is a champion and true ambassador of coin magic.
Congrats to you Marion!
Tom Mason
Vienna Austira
Luqash
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Luqash
Great visual effect Smile Thanks for sharing this pieace and thanks for being a nice man MB Smile

L.Sz.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » One of our Own (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL