The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Matthew Wright's amazing new wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
tasteofmagic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
125 Posts

Profile of tasteofmagic
Its available direct from matt at 19effectsmagic.comjust thought id throw that into the mix
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
Quote:
On 2013-05-08 16:42, trueinventor wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-08 14:47, Zombie Magic wrote:
Dave and Craig were just as excited about the routines on the dvd. That's important, because the wallet ( any wallet ) is just a tool, the routines are what make it come alive.

Penguin has it:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S15303

Thankyou for that Zombie...and I LOVE your magician guy! Smile

The "magician guy" is Matt...
I love my fourseen wallet, I'm using it as my main everyday wallet at the mo so as to wear it in a bit.
I love sponges
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Quote:
On 2013-05-08 17:29, professorwho wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-08 16:42, trueinventor wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-08 14:47, Zombie Magic wrote:
Dave and Craig were just as excited about the routines on the dvd. That's important, because the wallet ( any wallet ) is just a tool, the routines are what make it come alive.

Penguin has it:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S15303

Thankyou for that Zombie...and I LOVE your magician guy! Smile

The "magician guy" is Matt...
I love my fourseen wallet, I'm using it as my main everyday wallet at the mo so as to wear it in a bit.

Do you mind if I ask - jacket breast pocket or pants/jeans pocket?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-05-08 17:33, DynaMix wrote:

Do you mind if I ask - jacket breast pocket or pants/jeans pocket?

Craig Petty is using it as his everyday wallet and he and Dave talk about which pocket it's best used for:

I cued it up at that moment, plus you get some good shots of the wallet up close:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv5tj-F7L......t=21m25s

Matthew Wright
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
It fits nicely in front and back trouser pockets, both in my suits and in my jeans (501s, fairly fitted)
I love sponges
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
Quote:
On 2013-05-08 18:21, professorwho wrote:
It fits nicely in front and back trouser pockets, both in my suits and in my jeans (501s, fairly fitted)

It would be better in an inside breast pocket for one of the card to wallet effects in my opinion but Mr Wright carries his in his back trouser pocket.
I love sponges
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
Your way over the top with your prices World Magic Shop how do you justify charging £20 more than other dealers?
In fact your prices for most of the magic you sell is normally more than other dealers charge.

Yes I know we all have a choice to not buy from you before someone else says it but how do you justify your prices?
We all enjoy the WM Reviews but I know many magician friends myself included who say thanks for the review but will buy it cheaper from
another dealer all your good work going elsewhere
I'm sure you make lots of sales but are you not missing out on many more by being greedy?
trueinventor
View Profile
Loyal user
Lynchburg Va
217 Posts

Profile of trueinventor
Hi guys, Smile

After first learning of Matthew's beautiful wallet today I searched and researched and compared and debated since it's purchase would pretty much deplete my monthly magical allowance and it's still early in the month.

But then, a shift in the "continuum" occured when I returned to this thread, that I had earlier followed Zombie to, in order to take one last read of everyone's thoughts before making final decision.

At exactly 9:53 PM the "continuum shift" I had earlier spoken of occured as I came to this last page once more and things began to get just a bit "magically spooky" here at the Café:

Is it just me? or has anyone else noticed that "Magician Guy" just seemed to appear out of nowhere in Zombie's post (posted 8 posts above)

and isn't just a bit...straaaaange...that after professorwho pointed out that "Magcian Guy" is Matthew Wright, Matthew Wright's name actually appeared, once again out of nowhere, under "Magician Guy" in Zombie's last post?

I mean I'VE never seen nothing like that happen before!,

well anyway, Is it just me or has anyone noticed that "Magician Guy" (Matthew)
seems to have a mind of his own? I mean as in: "Spookily alive"?

If you scroll back up to the Zom-meister's first post where "Magician Guy" (Matthew) just suddenly appears, and then scroll rapidly downward:

I'm almost certain "MAGICIAN GUY" (Matthew) is dancing or side-sliding, Michael Jackson style, from left-screen to center-screen and back to left-again as only something living or magical could do.

...if you repeat the rapid "begin at Zombie then fly downward past Jack Magic, trueinventor**, Taste of Magic**, professorwho** and Dynamix" downward mouse scroll and stop again at Zombie;

I am almost certain that you will see what I am seeing and conclude what I am concluding:

YES, the wallet has a price that at first made me clutch my chest and
gasp for air as I stumbled over to the window to breathe fresh air...

BUT, it is worth the price because Everything, it seems, about Matthew Wright is magical. Smile
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
I feel like I'm in Silence of the Lambs.

Are you going to talk about Jesus again?
trueinventor
View Profile
Loyal user
Lynchburg Va
217 Posts

Profile of trueinventor
What is this I find in my side? An arrow? Hmmm...
and I think there is an inscription on the shaft, yes there is: "outrageous fortune"

Shakespearian.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic

Dave Penn

AND

Craig Petty

Smile Smile Smile

Gave WORKER OF THE WEEK for Matthew Wright's Fourseen Wallet!

Matthew Wright
trueinventor
View Profile
Loyal user
Lynchburg Va
217 Posts

Profile of trueinventor
Zombie, I really do like those images, could you PM and teach me how you do
that when you have time?

And "YAY" for Matt's great creation! Smile
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2013-05-08 13:35, matthew wright wrote:
Just downloaded an iPad ruler app because I didn't k ow exactly!
It reads 10x13.5
I think that is about right.

Thanks Matthew!

BTW, I am guessing that your measurements are in cm as nothing else would make sense. For those in the US that converts to ~3.9" x 5.3".

Thanks again!

Jim
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
Hi Jim.
Yes cm lol.

How do I gets decent resolution size copy of that cartoon image?

I love it!
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On 2013-05-09 07:35, matthew wright wrote:
Hi Jim.
Yes cm lol.

How do I gets decent resolution size copy of that cartoon image?

I love it!

The Image is from Penguin Magic best send an email to Accar
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Cheers,
You have an email?
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
Quote:
On 2013-05-08 23:33, J-Mac wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-08 13:35, matthew wright wrote:
Just downloaded an iPad ruler app because I didn't k ow exactly!
It reads 10x13.5
I think that is about right.

Thanks Matthew!

BTW, I am guessing that your measurements are in cm as nothing else would make sense. For those in the US that converts to ~3.9" x 5.3".

Thanks again!

Jim

Not to put too fine a point on it, but aren't you missing a dimension there? The wallet looked "thick" to me on WPR. But then again, I'm not trying to jam it into tighty jeans.

"Does this wallet make my butt look big?"
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
At a guesstimate, mine is about 2.5cm thick at its thickest point. That is fully loaded up with credit cards, business cards cash etc
I love sponges
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Depends really.
If you want to use the Mullica feature then it is a little ticker because there are two wallets in there. (One is a business card holder wallet). If you are mainly wanting to use the simultaneous multi-peek feature than you can remove the Mullica altogether and it is half the thickness. There are tons of routines on there. Pick which ones you like and use the features accordingly.
Personally I use the whole thing as my everyday wallet and keep it my trouser pocket. I keep it in my front trouser pocket and then if I am going to perform with it I put it my back (usually jeans) pocket for card to wallet.

If you are using the reverse Mullica feature you load the wallet while it is in the hands. It is a no palm load so no worries there.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
To be honest, I never try to use any of my magic wallets as my everyday wallet. Also, I don't keep my magic wallets in my back pocket, except maybe during a performance. I hate the crushed, bent, & curved corners that sitting on the wallet causes! Plus I like to load a magic wallet up with.... Magic effects! Not all my other junk.

So whether or not a wallet is suitable for "daily use" isn't a determining factor for me. I DO consider whether or not the card slots inside a magic wallet are wide enough to accommodate credit cards, driver's license, etc., because I do usually place some "dummy" cards in them to at least make the wallet look "normal" Unfortunately many of the magic wallets I own have very narrow card slots that cannot hold any cards! E.g., several of my wallets made by Tony Miller have overly narrow slots. Likewise a couple of my wallets from Outlaw are to narrow to hold credit cards and in some cases cannot even fit business cards without literally cutting the slots wider! For some of these wallets I just made my "dummy" cards at 80% of their original size!

Anyway... It's post is long enough, so I'll cut it short here. Smile

Thanks!

Jim

PS- I hope there aren't too many typos in this post; I'm typing on an iPad and besides the very strange and unfriendly "autocorrect" function, the very annoying Penguin Live pop-up is covering about 25% of the text entry area so that I cannot see a lot of what I have typed. Grrrr.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Matthew Wright's amazing new wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL