The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Matthew Wright's amazing new wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
Gaz_Japan
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of Gaz_Japan
I did a bit of work on the place in question with some small magnets and now it's great.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1121 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
So I finally picked this up due to the aforementioned special. Started getting through it last night.

Anybody else shocked at how brazen the p**ks were? It's like he's not even trying to hide them. Totally different then everything I feel I've ever been taught...
Harry the magic man
View Profile
Loyal user
Spokane, Washington
270 Posts

Profile of Harry the magic man
I use this and I bought it at full price. The p**ks are quite large but he provides good misdirection to make for reading 4 minds at once. Use it every time I preform and Squeak to Jermay is a fun one to do after a more serious presentation, and for that you can use the small wallet.
Harry
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long- T.S. Eliot "The Hollow Men"
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2294 Posts

Profile of Doomo
So does anyone even question the use of the"Mullica" concept in wallets? It is NOT public domain. I went out of my way to track down Tom Mullica and Jerry Mentzer to get permission. Same with the Shogun wallet principle. People treat them like a 2 dollar ho at a frat party... Use it as you feel and don't worry about it.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2294 Posts

Profile of Doomo
So does anyone even question the use of the"Mullica" concept in wallets? It is NOT public domain. I went out of my way to track down Tom Mullica and Jerry Mentzer to get permission. Same with the Shogun wallet principle. People treat them like a 2 dollar ho at a frat party... Use it as you feel and don't worry about it.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1121 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I'm referring to the mechanics and timing of the move. He just stares right down while people are (in some occasions) looking right at him. Just surprised to see that. None of the nuance nor timing of, say, Peter nardi doing a SAW p**k.
Maybe I'm over thinking but I just can't imagine pulling that off live. He has a great skill being humorous and having a fast tongue which may disarm the spec. But it just seems so obvious to me.
yasirr99
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of yasirr99
Can someone pm me pictures of the middle peak area with the extra magnets they've put on please I would appretiate it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Matthew Wright's amazing new wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL