The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Matthew Wright's amazing new wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..13~14~15 [Next]
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
While This looks like a Great Wallet

I would warn anyone trying to Visit his website as Chrome has blocked the access as it gave a Warning

THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS MAILWARE !!
tasteofmagic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
125 Posts

Profile of tasteofmagic
I use Chrome and have reallly good security on my PC and can assure you this website does not contain MALWARE I had no such warning at all

Quote:
On 2013-01-08 05:24, Martin.Lester wrote:

I would warn anyone trying to Visit his website as Chrome has blocked the access as it gave a Warning

tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3893 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Me neither.

The wallet, by the way, looks really rather good, and a refreshingly clear advertisement: full marks on that!
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
I presume this is going to be launched at Blackpool?
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2013-01-08 05:51, tasteofmagic wrote:
I use Chrome and have reallly good security on my PC and can assure you this website does not contain MALWARE I had no such warning at all

Quote:
On 2013-01-08 05:24, Martin.Lester wrote:

I am not saying it is not a Good wallet but I have Tried to access the website again and this is what happened

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Website Ahead Contains Malware!

Google Chrome has blocked access to http://www.chamberofsecrets.eu for now.

Even if you have visited this website safely in the past, visiting it now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss and permanent file deletion.

Learn more

Go back Advanced

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2013-01-08 07:59, Sean Giles wrote:
You want this site;

http://www.19effectsmagic.com/the-marvelous-fourseen-wallet/

Thanks I was looking at his Profile Web Site in Error!

Must Say Look’s Good,

I would like to see a Close Up Picture of the wallet it's self along with Size info

What is NOT so good is another dreaded Pre- order of £100.00 for something that is not out for almost 2 Months !!!!
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1298 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Looks great Matthew! Well done!
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Magic SMS 2: http://apple.co/2nuxewr
Notion of Motion: http://www.risingcard.co.uk
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4685 Posts

Profile of RNK
Looks very nice. Wallet looks a little big (if your in the US anyway)which may bring some heat to it but I'm sure that's something that can be overlooked considering all the capabilities it can do. Not to mention it comes with 16 routines. I'm sure a lot will find this to be very good.

RNK
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
733 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Could this be 'the one' sure looks like it, just HATE this *** preorder lark, only in Magic!!!

Frustrating!
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Matthew, you're going to break me! I want all 3 products you're advertising on your site! Come on! Give us a nice discount for ordering all 3!!! Smile
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3893 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
I don't know what came over me, but my finger slipped, and, erm, somehow I preordered this... Yay! Smile
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1255 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On 2013-01-08 15:09, rockwall wrote:
Matthew, you're going to break me! I want all 3 products you're advertising on your site! Come on! Give us a nice discount for ordering all 3!!! Smile

Now that sounds good to me I'd hate to pre order now and find the Blackpool package cheaper. Look like three great effects
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3893 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
There's a nice Guy at 19effects, he might send you a code...
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
Guy at 19effects is a very nice guy.
Why not look at the "social shout" feature. It will give you a great deal on all the products we sell.
*double-A-magic*
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, England, UK
255 Posts

Profile of *double-A-magic*
Quote:
On 2013-01-13 02:08, matthew wright wrote:
Guy at 19effects is a very nice guy.
Why not look at the "social shout" feature. It will give you a great deal on all the products we sell.

Just to let you know I did this but the "social shout" that showed on my Facebook page advertised a link to 19effects.com not 19effectsmagic.com. If anyone waste to click on it they would not have been taken to you website. Thought I'd let you know as its not advertising your site properly.

AA
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
<BR>
<BR>- Joseph Dunninger -
Guy Haslam
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Guy Haslam
I am the nice Guy from 19 effects magic!

We had to pull the Social Shout facility - I wasn't comfortable with the permissions you had to give to Twitter and Facebook. So I swapped it to a discount for signing up to the newsletter or posting on Facebook or following on twitter. You should see the tab on the right on the site http://www.19effectsmagic.com to get the 10% coupon code. I am not sure how long we are going to run this discount for our early adopters so get it while you can!
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Hey, what about us guys that already did the social shout thing?

Will we still get the discount?
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
auriuspd
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of auriuspd
I subscibed and also liked on Facebook but I don't see or can't find any discount code.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Matthew Wright's amazing new wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL