The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Loops?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Felman
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Felman
Quote:
On 2012-11-04 23:01, illusionistaxe wrote:
Must be specially made with some strong fibers blended. Right now I am using Infinity V2. It's good but not that strong like any other IET. Even if the thread is expensive, I wouldn't mind, as far as the quality of the product is really up to what it claims.

Infinity V2 was my first thread and I did not find like it so much, because it really breaks easily, no matter if you prestretch it or not. I liked Fearson's Vectra Elastic Mono quite much, but was stupid enough to get it tangled. Mesika's thread worked quite well for me, but that's bloody expensive. Now I have ordered Legacy from Subdividedstudios (great and fast customer service BTW) and am waiting impatiently for it to arrive. I have seen so many great reviews of that one.
illusionistaxe
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of illusionistaxe
Quote:
On 2012-11-08 10:55, Gary T. wrote:
Will do, if I were you I would start a new thread in the Secret Sessions section or whatever it's called asking specifically about that, somebody here has to have more info on it

Started that long back! Nobody seems to know about such a wonderful effect! Tough luck again! check it --> http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=26&3
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Loops?? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL