The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Outlaw effects - Sanctum ii and showdown wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seamagu
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Hi Everyone,

I received my wallet and sactum card today, woo hoo. Was really excited to get them both.

First off Sanctum ii - the card looks pretty cool, some nice anagram type effects on the front, very little memory work, I think it will take me a while to get a chance to use the card as it really needs the right setting. Should be fun when the opportunity comes around though. Its just a fun prop to have in your wallet. With the right spectator you could really go to town with this one. Maybe it is just me but I really think spectator coice is important with this type of effect.

The showdown wallet - I'm quite impressed, the internal peek works a charm. Also, the magnetic bit that helps you identify orientation works very well. The wallet looks less like a gimmicked wallet then my actual wallet. The external peek/load feature is good but I'll have to be careful as it kinks a little. My other negative is that while you can use it as an everyday wallet, you can't hold a lot without it bulging an probably wrecking the external peek. There are loads of pockets but you would just end up packing it if you use them.
Overall I am really happy with it, it is my first mentalism wallet so I'm trying to figure out how to bring it into my routine.

I'll let you know how I get on with them after I have got a chance to use them,

If anyone else has any experience or tips with these two items I'd love to hear from you, the outlaw forums are pretty dead these days.

regards,

Sea.
I love post its Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Sea, I'm told the S@nctum series is a complete act. Michael MacDonald can tell you more about that. I know for a fact that 0utl@w Effects is on the cutting edge of Bizarre and Mentalist props and routines. I am the proud owner of The L*n@ series, plus P*@rly G@tes.

Thank you for letting us know about S@nctum II and the wallet! Smile

Doug
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Shushhh don't talk about S*nct*m 2!!

But yes, for those who do have it, they know its power hehe. I personally think it is one of the most underpriced items in Outlaw. The manual alone is worth more than the total cost for S*anct*m San*tua*y. The card is beautifually detailed and aged. But the possibilites ahh... Shushh I shouldnt say anymore!
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Now add in lunari@ and you have a 20 min strolling act that has multiple climaxes....
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I bought a second hand Lunaria but no instructions.

Can anyone help?
I've asked rick to send me a copy with some other stuff I ordered but I'm an impatient kind of guy.

steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Outlaw effects - Sanctum ii and showdown wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL