The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Essential Magic Conference » » EMC Keeps On Giving (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
As a participant of the 2012 EMC, I just received 3 free downloads from the Essential Magic Collection.

It includes routines from Lennart Green, Dani DeOrtiz and Miguel Angel Gea which I plan to savor with as much relish as I did the online convention.

I believe EMC is an outstanding format for the sharing of all things magical, and encourage the community at large to participate in the next phase as it is revealed. It is great for those of us not able to afford the fee's, travel and lodging costs of the typical conventions.

I look forward with great anticipation for the next offering from the folks at Studio 33.
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
henrysmith
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of henrysmith
Very generous of the EMC team, big thanks go out to them.
Card Detective
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Card Detective
Great quality as well, both in the production and content. Thank you EMC. I can not wait for the next convention and curious as to the format it will take, although I suspect it will be something even more special.
Fluent Spanish speaker, if I can help anyone, let me know.
SheldonR
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of SheldonR
EMC even inspires a lot of us to venture out more on the field of magic and learn a lot from it. All of their conventions are really worth while and never stops to encourage all of us from doing what we do best, magic. Plus all the email material they give away are really something to treasure.
Card Detective
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Card Detective
Quote:
On 2012-11-01 03:23, Card Detective wrote:
Great quality as well, both in the production and content. Thank you EMC. I can not wait for the next convention and curious as to the format it will take, although I suspect it will be something even more special.

Don´t forget that in the meantime we can support Luis de Matos by maybe buying some of the great material. They are really brilliantly produced.
Fluent Spanish speaker, if I can help anyone, let me know.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I was a participant how do you get these downloads?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Andrew M
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Andrew M
There was an email on 30th October giving the details. However, it also said that they were only available until 3rd November.
JimW
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of JimW
I received my 2012 EMC DVDs today.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Essential Magic Conference » » EMC Keeps On Giving (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL