The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller does it again? Light Speed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
Just seen this....
http://www.justinmillermagic.com/apps/we....../3479991

This something I'd be very interested in as I love rubber band magic. Can't wait to see the demo!
Here what he let out about this routine so far.

"Light speed completely fooled me. And then it fooled me again. Finally a multiple phase ring and rubber band routine that I'll actually use. Well done! "
-Peter Mckinnon-

"Wait! What? dude WTF just happened?" -Adam Wilbur

A borrowed ring, and a borrowed BROKEN rubberband become the strongest piece of magic you can give your spectator.

No gimmicks!
No set-up!
INSTANT RESET!
POWERFUL!
STRONG!
NATURAL!
MAGIC!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Uploading trailer now..I am SOO In love with this effect and the BONUS effects! I hope you guys will be to.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Light Speed by JM

"Light speed completely fooled me. And then it fooled me again. Finally a multiple phase ring and rubber band routine that I'll actually use. Well done! "

-Peter Mckinnon-

"Wait! What? dude WTF just happened?" -Adam Wilber-

A borrowed ring, and a borrowed BROKEN rubber band become the strongest piece of magic you can give your spectator.

LIGHT SPEED is the culmination of over 5 years of just the right ingredients, to bring about one of the most memorable and visual pieces of magic you can perform for your audience.Here is what I LOVE about LIGHT SPEED. It is NOT a card trick. Card magic is GREAT but let's be honest it can get boring real fast and if you do not know what you are doing it becomes very,very tedious for them as well.

LIGHT SPEED uses EVERYDAY OBJECTS! How much more organic can you get when you use THEIR ring and THEIR rubberbands, that means at a house, picnic, office, store, car, ANYWHERE you are 100% ready to perform LIGHT SPEED.

It is SOOO *** EASY! I made sure that all the sleights in LIGHT SPEED came together very nicely, so that makes the routine very easy to learn and to perform. There are no hard or difficult moves in LIGHT SPEED, which makes your job A LOT easier!

And if that were not enough, I have included 3 BONUS effects for you as well using the LIGHT SPEED principle:

BONUS EFFECT #1- You make their ring visibly pluck off the band, while it is around THEIR wrist, then just as quick you visibly melt it right back on.

BONUS EFFECT#2- a KILLER and I mean KILLER visual pluck and vanish that will make you do a double take in the mirror.

BONUS EFFECT#3-God's breath is a visual way to take off a borrowed ring from a tied rubberband, and then just as quick spit it back on to the band with no cover whatsoever!

You get ALL this in an easy to understand download for only $19.00

Some points to remember about LIGHT SPEED:

No gimmicks!
No set-up!
100% Impromptu!
INSTANT RESET!
POWERFUL!
STRONG!
ORGANIC
MAGIC!

hope that helps
JM
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Looks really good JM!
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Does look good but not so sure about how a spectator would feel about having their ring in the performers mouth. Even if its a faint its still the thought. I don't know though still looks *** visual.

-Bobby
Ruairidh
View Profile
Regular user
London
200 Posts

Profile of Ruairidh
Agreed...I can imagine some pretty nasty reactions to putting the ring in your mouth (even if you don't really, the whole point is that they don't know that). Even if they were okay with it, the concept of putting a borrowed ring in your mouth is pretty grim.

Still, as a whole the routine looks nice.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
When does Justin sleep? I was on his site yesterday and this wasn't there. I went to bed, woke up and....it's there. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arYBevgG-......direct=1

Ring in mouth? Some magic is not done at paid shows. You'd be surprised what you can do. I have a friend that girls go gaga over and he does some amazing borrowed ring stuff where it comes out of his mouth, fly, etc. The girls love it.

For funny looking guys like me, we could use our own ring.
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Definitely has some similarity in method to Joe's "Jumper" but still looks nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMr0t4Xhd......e=active
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Hey yall,
light speed is multi-phased so you can perform any of the phases and leave out what you wish. And still get A solid piece of magic.

jumper and a danny Garcia routine was a direct inspiration for light speed as I talk about that in the download.
JM
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Awesome stuff. I like the bonuses.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-10-31 12:00, MagicMaddy wrote:
Definitely has some similarity in method to Joe's "Jumper" but still looks nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMr0t4Xhd......e=active

And maddy..there is only one part similar to jumer and rubber maid, and they both get credit...everything else, all mine.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-10-31 12:26, MagicMaddy wrote:
Awesome stuff. I like the bonuses.

yea the bonus effects are ridiculously strong.
JM
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Count me in then. I will make my purchase tonight.

-Bobby
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-10-31 12:40, atouchofmagic1 wrote:
Count me in then. I will make my purchase tonight.

-Bobby

thank you bobby.
JM
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Watched trailer and ordered. Smile

Thanks!

Jim
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
I love the the melt/vanish! Jebuz I watched that part like 3 times and still blows me away! Well that's answer my question..Has Justin Miller done it again? Dam straight he has!
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
This is so cool.
todd
macdaddy
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of macdaddy
Waiting for a Loose Change & Light Speed combo deal. Smile
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Me too!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

As you can imagine I am getting a TON of pm's on LIGHT SPEED. I will have a special for it but it will not be for about 2 weeks since I want the honeymoon stage for it's release to have it's fullness.
Thank you for all the questions. LIGHT SPEED is without a doubt my fav routine to date. It is sooo fun to perform and practice... you WILL fool yourself in the mirror!
JM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller does it again? Light Speed (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL