The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Andre' Kole's Scale & 3-Ball Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
In case you haven;t seen this, here is a video of an illusion Andre' Kole created and had filmed in 1989, I believe. It also includes his first version of the stage size 3-Ball Illusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8xcDs5Leyg&feature=relmfu

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Brian Arkell
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Brian Arkell
Hi! Terry!

This is a fantastic presentation of the Gospel...DO you know if Andre` sells this at all? It`s a Great ministry tool that I would like to perform at outreach events!

Thanks,

Brian
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Andre' Kole sells through his web site several versions of the smaller "Nerf" ball sets (including a very large set that is extremely visable), but I do not believe he sells the enormous "illusion" size set that he uses on stage. http://www.andrekole.org
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Magicbus is correct that there are a couple different sized versions available from Andre', but the one in this video presentation is one-of-a-kind. I'm the assistant who walks off with the black ball. Filmed in October 1989 if I remember correctly, as we were near Oakland, CA, and I flew out just a day or two before the earthquake that took place during the World Series!

Terry
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Here's a photo from that video shoot. The black ball is trying to float away from me! Smile

Click here to view attached image.
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
Nice "Magnum P.I." stache Terry! (Just kidding...I had one TOO!) HAHAHA
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
RobFromNZ
View Profile
New user
New Zealand
99 Posts

Profile of RobFromNZ
Cool presentation. Just a shame to hear the old line 'I do not pretend to know a lot about theology, or religion'. Whenever we try to say true things about God we're dealing with theology...and it's either good theology or bad theology. Christians can't help it. So we have to work hard at it. And it seemed to me that Mr Kole had worked hard at a theologically accurate gospel presentation.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Plus in the Andre' Kole version for stage, the balls magically move towards each other if I remember correctly.
JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
514 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s......84951457
Maybe I'll post a little bit more about my own version of the scale illusion in the future. Updates and some live pics about it also at my facebook-page... Smile
Authorized naturally!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Andre' Kole's Scale & 3-Ball Illusion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL