The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » My Thoughts on Patrick Redford's Hexagon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
This is my favorite of this series! Usually I buy them and am just in awe of what Patrick can do and inspired by his lateral thinking. This time, I'm using effects right out of the book that I don't feel I have to be a mutant mentalist like Patrick to handle.
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Bill,

I am so pleased that you're going to be putting some the material to use. I'm curious, what materials are you going to put to work?

(I Loved your most recent Bend work.)
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
So far I've been performing Ring, Watch, Wallet and Savant Soup. I love the simplicity of the former and I'm a big fan of the premise of turning audience members into savants (see my Savant Square variation in Subliminal Squares). Savant Soup should be nominated for an award! How on earth did you ever think of it?

I'm looking forward to performing Time Turner and Tossed Out Time. Again, both devilishly clever.
tincture
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of tincture
I performed Savant Soup and Ring, Watch, Wallet on a client over the phone yesterday to fantastic response! I have to agree with Bill, Savant Soup is very fun!
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Quote:
On 2012-12-17 23:41, Bill Cushman wrote:

Savant Soup should be nominated for an award! How on earth did you ever think of it?

I'm looking forward to performing Time Turner and Tossed Out Time. Again, both devilishly clever.

How did he think of it? ..... Patrick IS a savant.

I love this material. . Getting so much milage out of Time Turner.

Whats next in the comic series, Patrick?
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Actually folks Paul wrote me and told me about a very cool subtly he's added to Time Turner that I really love and put to use straight away. With his permission I'd love to share it with folks who are on my mailing list. How do you feel about this, Mr. Shirley.
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Would be an honour mate... please, share away!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » My Thoughts on Patrick Redford's Hexagon (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL