The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Techniques and technicalities (legalities) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TSW
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio, USA
108 Posts

Profile of TSW
I've decided that maybe I should post this as a new topic.

I'm intrigued about the prospect of doing a routine with two identical bills, right down to the same serial number. Is there an affective way to cleanly remove the last digit of the serial numbers, from two bills in series, and then age them? Or am I guilt of some kind of conspiracy for thinking about it? Does anyone have any advice or experience with this?

Thanks,
TSW
slyrich
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of slyrich
Advice? don't get caught!
TSW
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio, USA
108 Posts

Profile of TSW
Hey Slyrich,

Good advice. Of course, the same could also be said of marking, tearing, glueing, cutting, drilling, milling, soldering, burning or altering currency in any other way. Those of us not guilty, raise your hands.

Seriously, though, thanks for your input.... a word to the wise, as they say.

Anyone have anything else to offer?

Thanks!
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
You can erase the last digit with a pencil eraser and very fine grit sandpaper.
Be careful not to press too hard or you may have a hole in the bill.
If you have Fraud, use Garcia's instructions.
Ihor
TSW
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio, USA
108 Posts

Profile of TSW
Dear Ihop,

I don't have Garcia's Fraud, but I really like his work. Is it worth buying Fraud for that alone?

I have used ink erasers in the past, but only end up marring the paper. Perhaps I trying too hard.

Thanks!
TSW
bobthemagicdoerguy
View Profile
Regular user
I can't remember where I left my
186 Posts

Profile of bobthemagicdoerguy
Check out Max Krause:

http://innovativedeceptions.com/

I believe the effect you are looking for is "serial killer," but double check that before you spend money...

He has methods for matching exact serial numbers. It may be a little pricey for you, but it is the best one out there... You can perform effects that use the serial number itself as codes for anniversaries, telephone numbers, predictions, etc. Sky is the limit. Apparently, he is a member here, so you can PM him...

Aging bills is easy. Crumple them, put them through the washing machine, etc.
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
TSW
I enjoy performing Fraud and it is quite easy to perform. The setup is time consuming and a pain in the neck.
I don't want to say too much here but check out the reviews on this Forum and look at the Fraud trailer on You tube.
On his DVD he gives pretty good instructions on using an eraser.

Good luck,
Ihor
TSW
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio, USA
108 Posts

Profile of TSW
Dear bobthemagicdoerguy,

Hoe who I locate Max Krause on the site in order to send him a PM?

Thanks!
TSW
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio, USA
108 Posts

Profile of TSW
Thanks again, Ihop!

I really appreciate your "Fraud" recommend and insight. It's helpful fellow members like you that are the life-blood of The Magic Café Forum!
TSW
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio, USA
108 Posts

Profile of TSW
Dear bobthemagicdoerguy,

How would I locate Max Krause on the site in order to send him a PM? Is there some kind of search of the forum that I could perform of the membership? Max Krause, if you read this, please contact me. Thank you.

Thanks all!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
TSW,

Max's web site is http://www.innovativedeceptions.com/ . He has contact info there. His bills for Serial Killers, Bill-To-Impossible-Location, and other effects are nice... but not very inexpensive. Way to expensive for me to use if one is to be destroyed during an effect!

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Techniques and technicalities (legalities) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL