The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Steve Cohen special featured effect from Dr. Bill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Did you see the last Steve Cohen´s special ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIIxomLrycg

In there you can see Dr Bill´s "Dr. Bill's Bend"

An amazing pendulum routine. One more time it´s shown that pendulums are commercial in the real world

Knowing from first source, Dr. Bill will release an update version of this great piece on a future project

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Hi Pablo and thanks. I put on my recording of Decoding Magic's Lost Secrets very late when I was exhausted and fell asleep. At about 32 minutes into the special I woke up to find Steve Cohen performing "Dr. Bill's Bend." I must have picked it up subconciously and for that matter it took me a moment to realize I wasn't dreaming!

I was very flattered and received some kind words from Steve. I'm issuing Dr. Bill's Bend as a solo piece very soon. It was in David Thiel's collection so I"m expanding it, examining Steve Cohen's approach as well including additional material.

I've had a few effects on TV before but never seen on a show viewed by 1.5 million people to my knowledge. Plus Steve is considering adding it to his show at the legendary Waldorf Astoria in NYC. That would be another great honor.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I was doing a gig at the Waldorf but unfortunately missed his show. Maybe next time!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Steve Cohen special featured effect from Dr. Bill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL