The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #59 - Signs and Wonders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
A little late (sorry) and kind of short, but full of my best weirdness.

BALLYCAST #59 is now online HERE for your easy-listening pleasure, not featuring Mantovani, the 101 Strings, the Anita Kerr Singers, or the Norman Luboff Choir. However, you will hear about Mystery Spots, an endlessly-descending tone, the wickedest man in the world, and naked puppets. Welcome once again to places your mother wouldn't like you to be!

Next month: a second visit with fire artist Carisa Hendrix!
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
Doctor Mythsonian
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Doctor Mythsonian
Not quite done with it, but your musings on the ethics of tarot reading hit home.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
To all:

I've done fabulously entertaining BALLYCAST episodes, deeply offensive BALLYCAST episodes, way-off-in-the-wrong-direction BALLYCAST episodes, average BALLYCAST episodes ... I've listened to the current one several times, and concluded that this one is a [u]BORING[/u] ballycast EPISODE.

It is full of carefully-thought-out personal musings, such as the one Doctor Mythsonian mentioned above. Probably [u]too[/u] full.

I urge you to tolerate my slip, especially because suddenly all this great material came in for December's episode, and some good stuff for January as well. I'll be back in fighting trim next month!

-------------------------

PS - re the lack of Ethiopian churches in the area: how come you can never find a Copt when you need one?
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast #59 - Signs and Wonders (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL