The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Which trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mip
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mip
I was showed a trick with four postcards with four different gangsters on them. The patter explains that they where in a gunfight and only one gangster survived. One gangster was selected by the spectator by putting a "lucky chip" on his card. An envelope which had been lying on the table all time was opened only to reveal that it contained one picture, a picture of the same gangster that the spectator selected.

Anyone know the name of this trick or a similiar trick?

Mats
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
It is like the old mind control trick. there is one similar to this in a way on the Very Best of Jay Sankey Volume 2. He uses playing card but you could use whatever you want. I don't want to give to much away on the method used but it is a very easy trick to perform, the hardest part is selling the trick in an interesting way.
mip
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mip
Are there any references to where this trick can be learnt except the Sankey one?
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
I don't know any in particular. The Sankey one isn't even this particular one, but based on the description that you have given I guessed that they worked on the same principle.

I don't feel that I should give out the secret to the trick. I think that there is a marketed trick called mind control, or something like that, that you could buy, if you don't want to get the video.
mip
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mip
Thank you Leeman.

Mats
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Hi Mip, the name of the trick that you are after is called " KILLER ELITE " by Andy Nyman. Hope this helps.
mip
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mip
Excellent!!! That's the one!

Thank you Prince for the help!

Mats
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Which trick? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL