The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fore·knowl·edge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Fore·knowl·edge:

Awareness of something before it happens or exists.

A freely selected card and a game of chance and imagination.
Coming soon from JM and Alex Alejandro.

Here is what we can tell you:
The choice of the card is TOTALLY free!
Each outcome is TOTALLY diff., custom made for each person!
It is a 100 percent dead on double-prediction!
Almost TOTALLY self-working-so you can focus on the moment of astonishment for each person!
YOU make the gimmick in under 4 min, and then you have it for the life of the deck!
INSTANTLY Repeatable with a diff. outcome!
EASY EASY EASY..SOO EASY!
Practical, and super STRONG!
JM
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Does it require sleights? Thanks.

Regards,
Mike
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-11-07 19:23, insight wrote:

Regards,
Mike

totally sleight free! No matter what outcome they pick.
JM
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7035 Posts

Profile of bowers
I like the sound of this.
todd
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2287 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Thanks guys.

Once again, Justin and I have teamed up to bring you For-Knowl-edge.

Just like Loose Change, this effect is very practical, that you will be able to perform anytime, anyplace.

Just like Loose Change, this is a worker, I use it everywhere I go, and reactions are crazy!

It has a double kicker, and has lots of potential. Laymen really like this effect.

This will be available soon thru justinmillermagic.com

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-11-07 19:32, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-07 19:23, insight wrote:

Regards,
Mike

totally sleight free! No matter what outcome they pick.
JM

Ok I spoke to soon on this...damn brain coming up with better and more stremlined ideas...ughh
With 2 of the outcomes there is a small, small, usage of sleight of hand...but sooo easy.
We are very very excited to show you this as we know this will most def. become a staple in your magic.
JM
JM
magicmalk
View Profile
New user
Northern California
73 Posts

Profile of magicmalk
Don't you ever sleep Justin? Keep em coming.
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
376 Posts

Profile of hornet
Any idea of release date?
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-11-08 18:40, magicmalk wrote:
Don't you ever sleep Justin? Keep em coming.

It depends on many factors.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-11-08 18:42, hornet wrote:
Any idea of release date?

I am filming the explanation tomorrow, and alex should have some performances this week.
So maybe a week at the most.
JM
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
376 Posts

Profile of hornet
Looking forward to seeing the performance of this.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2287 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I am filiming this tonight.

Stay tuned.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2287 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Filming commences in 1 hour.

This should be fun, hitting up a house party.

Thanks

Alex
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2287 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

I filmed everything last night and sent it to Justin and just got word of his family emergency and that he will be unavailable for 3 weeks.

So release date will be pushed back until Justin gets back, and we get everything rolling again, all in due time.

Sorry for the wait, but it will be worth it.

Lets pray that everything turns out OK for Justin and his family in this time of need.

Thanks

Alex
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Hey guys, well that was one hell of a 30 day night-mare. I have thought deeply about if I should tell you all what happened (even though I do not have to do that in the least), and after talking to some very dear friends I decided to tell you, not in respect of me needing you to know, but so you hear STRAIGHT from me and not some back handed rumors (which are funny to say the least) from the alleys of where the major asses of magic lurk. I was in jail for 30 days in columbus ohio..why? Child support! I have been going back to the courts for the past 3 years on a tri monthly period for child support review and every time its been "ok mister miller I see you paid another 2k, we will see you in 3 months" until the 9th of last month. I got before the judge and he said I should now be paying on a weekly or bi weekly time frame and he gave me 30 days right then and there. Did not care I had a son who suffers from seizures and he needed me, or that I have not been able to see my daughter for close to 2 years, or the $13,000 I have given my ex for the past 4 yrs...nope..30 days BAM!
So I arranged to get in touch with my dear friend Jesse feinberg and have him post a little something on the Café (thank you bro).
I was released from the 2nd worst jail in the world (fact) at 9 am today and man does it feel AMAZING.
I have over 600 email's to get back to, orders, and fb messages and networking in general, I am 30 days behind in EVERYTHING, so please, please be patient and I will get to your orders and emails in the order they were received. Thank you all for your kind words and support. I love you guys.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Ok, man it feels soooo good to be back and the creative juices flowing again.
I am filming the explanation videos today for Fore·knowl·edge PLUS a KILLER BONUS routine called Cell-Break. A bunch of coins are taken out of your or their pocket, and laid on top of a card box. They name a coin and that coin visibly passes through the walls of the cellophane. The other coins are placed back in the spectators hands, the coin they named instantly vanishes and is found among the other coins in the spectators hand. STRONG, EASY, and INSTANTLY RESETS!
You should see Fore·knowl·edge up at http://www.justinmillermagic.com by next monday.
JM
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2287 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Justin is correct.

I went out to and filmed the performances for For-Know-Ledge, and a killer Bonus that Justin came up with while talking about For-Know-ledge.

I am uploading the videos to Justin now, and we should have a trailer by Monday.

I think you all will really enjoy this.

Very practical, and something I always carry with me.

Alex
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2287 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Justin and I have decided not to release this effect as a stand alone effect, so for the time being it will be put on the back burner.

Eventually what we want is for this piece to be included in a project that Justin and I are working on, in which you will get a download of several different effects, similar to MENTAL.

We think it would be better for you all for it to be included with a myriad of other effects, that way you all get more bang for your buck, and you get to choose and pick which effects suit your style best.

We are working hard on this, and this will be released in due time.

More info to come.

Thanks

Alex
GeneTony
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of GeneTony
Uggg. I hate those words "back burner" Smile I've been eagerly anticipating this "release" (sorry for the inappropriate pun Justin) lol
Some think Houdini used trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-12-13 15:15, GeneTony wrote:
Uggg. I hate those words "back burner" Smile I've been eagerly anticipating this "release" (sorry for the inappropriate pun Justin) lol

lol no offense taken..
Like alex said we both felt this is GREAT but it will really do better on a multiple effect download.
However. Cell-break, and Tandem 2 effects that were going to be bonus effects on foreknowledge, will be released together now.
Just a little more time..see I made a joke about myself!
JM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fore·knowl·edge (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL