The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Voodini Christmas Treasury! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
The Paul Voodini Christmas Festive Treasury Edition will be released at the end of November/start of December. This hard back, professionally typeset and illustrated book will be limited to just 120 copies, and each one will be individually signed and numbered by myself. They will be dispatched towards the end of November/early December, meaning that Santa has plenty of time to stuff them in your stockings!

The book will contain the following NEW routines:

Cathy Shadows: Meet Your Spirit Guide
Cathy Shadows: Developing Your Third Eye
Cathy Shadows: Intuitive Hand-writing Analysis

plus the book will also contain the following routines/booklets that have previously only been available as PDFs:

Cathy Shadows: Doing it for Real
Cathy Shadows: PIMP
Paul Voodini's Cold Reading Lecture 2012
Psychic Phenomena
The Eyes of the Seer
Cathy's Angels

As you can see, this book is very much based around the esoteric style of Cathy Shadows and my own work in this area - perfect for Christmas and the miracles it brings!

Talking of which, the book contains an introduction by me in which I describe my belief in the possibility of miracles, particularly around the time of Christmas. This belief is based on several things, perhaps the most striking being when my young daughter suffered a terrible accident one Christmas Day morning. I won't spoil the story for you, but it is quite incredible!

The books are priced at £65 and are limited to 120 copies, each one is signed and numbered by me. The files will be sent to the printers on Monday morning. At this point the book will disappear from my website and will no longer be available.

To read more about the Christmas Festive Treasury Edition, please visit http://www.readerofminds.co.uk

Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Voodini Christmas Treasury! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL