The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Sight of Madness (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
852 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know I have just released an Ebook.

'The Sight of Madness'

I'm only pricing it at £2.49

Available here:

http://www.thewrongsideofmidnight.com/midnight-ebooks.php

Hope you enjoy

Anthony Black
S.WARD
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
251 Posts

Profile of S.WARD
Just got mine a few hours ago and it is another good idea that is simple to perform.
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
852 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Thanks Stephen,

Just want to let everyone know, I have altered the website after some good advice from a friend.

The Ebook is now an instant download...automatic! No Waiting! Smile
doctorrigormorto
View Profile
Loyal user
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
284 Posts

Profile of doctorrigormorto
I just made the purchase a couple of minutes ago and have read the manuscript... and it is rather sinister and brilliant!
I will enjoy toying with this and making it a part of my story in the near future.

Thank you Anthony Smile
http://www.diablomanor.com
http://www.theparanormalshow.net
http://www.carnivaldiablo.com

Imagination is more important than Knowledge.

Albert Einstein
The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
690 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
I got the manuscript last night, in just twelve pages it didn't take long to read but it is excellent and certainly great value. The routine itself is very good, and you can see a lot of thought has gone into it. But the method as simple as it is also excellent.
I have had a completely different routine in mind for a long time which is based of something that the legendary Russian mentalist Wolf Messing apparently did and the method used in Anthony's routine would fit in perfectly. As I say as simple as this is, it has escaped me in the past but to do the Messing effect it is the answer to my dreams.

Thanks Anthony great work

Franklin
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Just read this -
You are getting a potentially very powerful routine here at a price that is *far, far* too cheap. Stupidly so.
I will be having words with Mr Black regarding this....
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
S.WARD
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
251 Posts

Profile of S.WARD
I already told him it was WAY underpriced!
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
I bought it this morning as thought at that price it was a steal. It's a great little story, like something out of Peter Cushing's antique shop in beyond the grave. The method is simple and could be changed to fit many other themes. Excellent work Mr Black.
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
852 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
I am glad you guys are enjoying this little treat...

I have more to come Smile

Quote:
On 2012-11-09 12:45, Christopher Gould wrote:
Just read this -
You are getting a potentially very powerful routine here at a price that is *far, far* too cheap. Stupidly so.
I will be having words with Mr Black regarding this....

Christopher has had 'words' with me...I have listened...The Kadar knows all...I'm still new to publishing/releasing and have a few lessons to learn it seems.

Thanks for the kind words and messages everyone, I'm pleased to hear how this is firing up your imaginations Smile

Anthony
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5487 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Just ordered mine. Looks very disturbing, i.e. right up my alley. Can't wait.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Jon W.
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Jon W.
Can anyone give some more background about the ebook or perhaps more detail on why they think it is great without tipping any of the workings?

Thanks,
Jon
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
835 Posts

Profile of lin
Quote:
On 2012-11-10 09:02, Jon W. wrote:
Can anyone give some more background about the ebook or perhaps more detail on why they think it is great without tipping any of the workings?

Thanks,
Jon

yes, please.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Quote:
On 2012-11-10 09:02, Jon W. wrote:

Thanks,
Jon

Jeezzzzz, did you see how much this is selling for? Not much of a gamble!
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
No for the price of a pint can't grumble. The workings you are unlikely to guess even with an account of the routine. The method is simple, it is suitable for parlour or stage work, not suitable for close up so much. The story is nicely written, a spooky tale around an antique salesman and his wife. The method could be changed to many other stories, but that one provided is nice. You could go very dark or play it much more light hearted with comedic moments.
Jon W.
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Jon W.
Thank you for being helpful Joshua. I'd rather not spend unneeded money even if it is just a few dollars and your post helped me make a more informed decision.
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
835 Posts

Profile of lin
I agree that the ebook sounds like a wonderful bargain. Would anyone mind sharing what the effect is? The best I can guess is that blank cards come to have something viewable/displayable on them. Thanks.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
This is great stuff - right up my street. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
852 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Quote:
On 2012-11-11 15:43, lin wrote:
I agree that the ebook sounds like a wonderful bargain. Would anyone mind sharing what the effect is? The best I can guess is that blank cards come to have something viewable/displayable on them. Thanks.

I would rather maintain a little Mystery for that price Smile

Quote:
On 2012-11-11 15:56, Voodini wrote:
This is great stuff - right up my street. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thanks Paul, glad you enjoyed it Smile

And Thank you Joshua J for answering those questions.

Just to let you all know I have just updated the PDF with a few short thoughts/notes from Iain Dunford which I am sure you will enjoy.

If anyone who has already purchased and would like the updated PDF, just drop me an email at magicman@anthonyblack.biz and I will send you the updated copy.

**Make sure to include your PayPal email address you used as proof of purchase**

Glad you are all enjoying it and getting some (fantastic!!) ideas for other routines/adaptions.

Kind Regards,

Anthony
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
835 Posts

Profile of lin
On 2012-11-11 17:47, Anthony Black wrote:
Quote:

I would rather maintain a little Mystery for that price Smile

Thanks Anthony, I appreciate your taking the time to reply.
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
This does certainly sound like a great deal. I just have one simple question, is this a visual effect for the audience? (And I hope you understand what I mean by that).

kindly,
M.I.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Sight of Madness (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL