The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Jumbo coin to bill ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Were can I buy this trick where you change a jumbo coin to a large dollar bill ?? Help appreciated .
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22401 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Never heard of such a transformation effect. Have a reference?
maylor
View Profile
Loyal user
england
231 Posts

Profile of maylor
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Yes that's the trick , but that's not where I'm going to buy it hmmmm..
Isn't there any other place who carries this in the States
Mark Ross
View Profile
Loyal user
Batavia, NY
236 Posts

Profile of Mark Ross
The effect you describe is the climax to Soma's "Transformoney" which I purchased from him at FFFF. The routine starts with the production of Ike dollar coins from a cell phone, then goes through a series of vanishes and productions of the coins and the telephone. You provide the phone and 2 coins, he includes a DVD and the jumbo coin-to-oversized $100.00 bill gimmick.

It's a good routine.

Mark
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22401 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-11-10 05:58, dahih beik wrote:
Were can I buy this trick where you change a jumbo coin to a large dollar bill ?? Help appreciated .

I did some searching on the Café, here is where you can buy it.

http://www.somashow.com/
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Thank you for the link Bill, but I don't see the item on Soma's website.

Oliver.
MatthewMcCoy
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of MatthewMcCoy
Just email Soma. He's a great guy... and I think he is in the states right now. It's be a good time to connect. If not, PM me and I'll ask him.

-Matthew
Roger Boucher
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Roger Boucher
Soma has one out and you can buy his.
Fantasy Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto,Ontario,Canada
244 Posts

Profile of Fantasy Knight
He only sells this at his lecture's from what I know and seeing I have one I can tell you that its of great quality if you can get your hands on one.
You can try emailing him directly he may sell you one if theres any left but I'm sure after there gone it may be hard to get your hands on, most guys doing lectures like to keep it limited so only magicians supporting there cause can have first dibs on performing the effects they sell.

Good Luck though!
Grew up near one of the greatest minds in magic the late Stewart James, in a town called Wallaceburg just 15 mins from Courtright where James could be found, time and time again he would inspire me to always be creative and just love all magic.
MikeTheKid
View Profile
Veteran user
vancouver
329 Posts

Profile of MikeTheKid
Soma's is very good, he showed me in his lecture last year, very funny to do Smile
---------------------------------------------

Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible....

www.mikeliumagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Jumbo coin to bill ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL