We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IPredict Pro is now available for Android . . . (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

Rostami Magic is proud to introduce iPredict Pro for the Android OS (the official iOS version is very close to completion).
Many magicians are already playing with the pre-release version of iPredict Pro for iOS.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rostamimagic.ipredict.pro.android&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5yb3N0YW1pbWFnaWMuaXByZWRpY3QucHJvLmFuZHJvaWQiXQ..

If you're going to Mindvention this week in Vegas, I'll have a booth in the dealers room where I'll be demoing iPredict Pro non-stop.

There has been a popular thread about iPredict Pro in the "APPearing Soon..." section of the Café.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=275&66

Effect:
Let's say you want to leave your number with someone of the opposite sex ;-)
For example, her name is Linda . . . she's a tall blonde, wearing a red sweater.

"I'm going to be leaving for a vacation tomorrow. I've already recorded my "going away" message on my voicemail."

"Before I ask you anything, please punch in my mobile number on your phone."

"Here's a list of the cities I was considering for my vacation. Why don't you point at your favorite city."

Let's say she points at London.

"Wow, I can't believe it. You went straight for it. Hit "Send" on your phone and call me."

You give your phone to her, she calls your number, and rejects the call on your phone so it goes to voicemail.

Here's the voicemail:
"Hi, If you're trying to reach me this week, I'll be on vacation. I'm going to be in London, England. So, if you're the tall blonde with the red sweater from my dreams, AND if you like my city, perhaps you should join me. Leave a message after the beep."

You now have her number on your phone, she has your number on her phone, AND a very magical memory of your meeting.

Feature list:

* Works on your iPhone, iPod Touch and Android device
* Your spectators can call or text from THEIR phone!
* You can perform anytime (no need for any props). If you have your phone, you can perform.
* iPredict Pro can never break, wear out, or malfunction. If you can make a call, it works.
* You need to have any access to the internet, either through Wi-Fi or cellular data (3G, 4G, etc.)
* iPredict Pro uses ONE number. You can hand out this number before you begin.
* You can choose (on the fly) if that number is YOUR mobile number or another number.
* If you perform with YOUR number, when your specs call you, THEY will reject the call to voicemail.
* After you leave, if your spectators call you again, the voicemail will reveal their selection (even if your phone is OFF!!)
* Since iPredict Pro uses a voicemail server, you can have ALL of your spectators call you at the SAME TIME!
* There will be three canned responses (cards, numbers and a 3rd secret preset).
* The canned responses will let you perform instantly without having to record your own custom messages.
* With iPredict Pro, any contact from your contact list can be your Mr. Wizard, psychic, etc.
* You can customize iPredict Pro to use your voice greeting messages as well as your SMS text reply messages.
* Your custom voicemail greeting has three parts . . . Pre recording + One of 75 outs + Post recording. (See Below)
* The service costs $1/month + $0.01/performance . . . you can cancel the service ANY time.
* Your custom greetings can be recorded from ANY phone. You can have anyone, anywhere make custom recordings for you.
* You'll have up to 75 outs with a single, motivated touch (I'm working on a way of having MUCH more)
* iPredict Pro will cost $99.99 (introductory price)

* The phone service of iPredict Pro is available in these countries: USA, UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
* More countries coming soon . . .

As you can see from the above features, EVERY aspect of iPredict Pro seems real because it IS real.

Your spectators are REALLY calling your number, and they are REALLY rejecting that call so it goes to YOUR voicemail.

I would like to further elaborate on a few of the above features:

Your custom greetings are composed of three parts, Pre + 1/75 outs + Post.

Pre Recording: In the example above the pre recording was:
"Hi, If you're trying to reach me this week, I'll be on vacation."

1/75 Outs: These are your recordings that reveal the magic variable. In the above example I had recorded 20 cities. From the above example:
"I'm going to be in London, England."

Post Recording: When I met Linda, I excused myself to the bathroom and recorded a post recording that said:
"So, if you're the tall blonde with the red sweater from my dreams, AND if you like my city, perhaps you should join me. Leave a message after the beep."

Notice how, on the fly, you've created a custom greeting that is relevant to that moment . . . This is BY FAR, my favorite feature of iPredict Pro.

You can have anyone, with any phone, create your custom greetings. I have a preset called "Magic Mike's Pizza". I had my buddy Mark, spend 10 minutes recording a dozen voicemail greetings that reveal different pizzas. I then do a performance where the spectator can guess Magic Mike's special pizza of the day.

The $99.99 price tag means iPredict Pro is NOT a TOY.
It was designed for the professional magician that demands pro quality, AMAZING effect and customizability in a powerful utility that works ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, without ANY props.

I can't wait to see all the clever effects you'll create with this versatile utility.

Magic on . . .
Greg Rostami
Andrew Sway
View Profile
Loyal user
-------
226 Posts

Profile of Andrew Sway
Hello Greg
when do you include Germany ?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi,

I wish I could control the supported countries.

The service provider that I use for the telephone numbers, is an international company that's trying to get telephone numbers for ALL countries.

The difficulty is, every country has a different set of laws for the taxation and usage of their telephone services. Hence, some countries are a bit of a challenge.

For example, in the beginning, Skype had a VERY difficult time getting all the countries.

It's just a matter of time my friend. I've already spoken to them, and they've said that they want TOTAL global coverage of their services.

regards,
Greg Rostami
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
That sounds amazing Greg! I can't wait for the iPhone version! I'll be checking back constantly for updates on its release!
neonlime
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of neonlime
How long does the revalation message stay as your phone number? If I get a business call in the middle of my performance, will they hear my pickup attempt or my normal message? Can you quickly switch back and forth?

If I only want to use my own phone number and never someone else's, do I still need to pay the $12/year?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi neonlime,

You can switch back and forth instantly.

For example you can turn it on before you start a performance and then turn it off right after.

If you get a business call in the middle of your performance, and you have the magic on, if the call goes to voicemail then your caller will hear the magic reveal.

You pay for the service when you need to use it. When you first sign up for the service, they start you with a minimum $20 credit. That $20 will cover almost all magicians for over 16 months of service.

After the 16 months, if you decide not to pay the $1/month, you don't have to. You can turn your service on and off anytime you like.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1075 Posts

Profile of rasp
Whats happening with the iPhone version?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IPredict Pro is now available for Android . . . (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL