The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Café Four Coin Special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4866 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
This week only you can get FOUR Free antique silver dollar size Chinese coins. They are milled and ferrous. They have no center hole. Use them as you would Morgan SILVER DOLLARS OR IKES.

What's the catch? You have to be a member of the Magic Café and have been only expelled or banned no more than three times. Smile

The 4 coins come free with any book purchase from my website. If you buy two books you get eight coins. If you order the Trilogy collection you get 12. Just mention the offer in a PM email or Paypal note and you'll get them.

Offer good ONLY through Saturday, Nov. 17 next week.

To view the books and coins click my banner at the top of the book review section: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewf......10&37362 or go to http://www.barnowskymagic.com

Larry Smile
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
The coin pics look great! Thanks for the sale notice, Larry!
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4866 Posts

I have a limited number of MATCHED sets of four coins. These are available on request as my supply lasts.
Offer expires Saturday Nov. 17.

Larry Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4866 Posts

The Special expires today Saturday Nov. 17 at midnight.

Larry Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Café Four Coin Special (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL