The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » New from Axtell and Higley (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7170 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Honored to have been chosen by Steve Axtell to provide Professional Intros for those performing with the Axtell Mic-Mouth.
See the offer at http://lionpoint.com as well as a couple of Sample videos from Steve Petra and Barry Mitchell.
I'm doing a Speical pricing for this offer so consider your act worthy of a pro intro instead of having someone clueless attempt to read from a piece of paper. Keep in mind the introduction sets the stage and the mood and honors all your hard work to entertain at the top of your game.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Steve Petra
View Profile
Regular user
New York
195 Posts

Profile of Steve Petra
First class intros from Doug! I love the one he did for me. If you don't have a specific intro you're delighted with Doug can write one too. Perfect compliment to the Mic Mouth effect that can be used in any kind of venue. Oh, I almost forgot the most important thing... IT'S FUNNY!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » New from Axtell and Higley (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL