The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Hip Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

meco
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of meco
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this so if its wrong I'll move it.

So I have this LePaul Style Long checkbook looking jacket wallet that I've been using at restaurants since I was about 14. I end my card set by having a signed card appear in a duckt taped shut envelope inside a zippered compartment of my wallet.

I've graduated to busking and, well the thing doesn't look like a wallet and when its warm out it doesn't fit in my pants pocket.

Im looking for a hip style palming wallet that can be used for the same effect. Zippered compartment that can have an envelope in it.

Does it exist?

-Chris
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
674 Posts

Profile of smullins
I just recently got the "Real Man's Wallet" by Steve Draun and really enjoy it. Took a little bit of work to get 100% but I like it.
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
"Real Man's Wallet" out out by Steve Draun is actually the creation of Tony Miller ( Doomo on The Café ).
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4278 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
*edit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Hip Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL