The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Alchemy Moon - the Website is live!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Hi Al - the site is live now, so there is no hidden link - just click anywhere (other than the text that appears in the lower right) and you should get in.
If still no joy, try flushing the cache and restart it. I use chrome too (Gauwd knows why, as Google now know everything about me and are already selling this information) so it is not the browser itself.

It is great to get all the positive feedback, it may sound stupid, but it does feel odd when you have finished something monumental and you look up from the laptop and think - hey, where's the party?
So all of these little 'well done's' really make me feel good.

But also, it is good if anyone comes across any glitches too, then I can iron them out - this may not be the right place to do this, perhaps better if you pm or email me, or head over to the Moon and let me know there. But it is good to know as if you admin the place it is difficult to see it from the users angle.

Ok, back to thinking about CC2!
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
That fixed it... cleared the cache.
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
855 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Quote:
On 2012-11-15 09:28, Christopher Gould wrote:

Ok, back to thinking about CC2!

You tease... Smile
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Cc2? what? wait!!!! why was I not informed!??!?! ok time to go back to AM forum!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Alchemy Moon - the Website is live!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL