The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Underground Elmsley (COPWAK) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WazMeister
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of WazMeister
For the life of me I can not find any learning material for the underground elmsley.

How do we also do elmsley with 5 cards I only find 4 card tutorials/lessons.

I basicly bought COPWAK by Paul Gordan, asks to do an underground elmsley and normal elmsley with 5 cards etc.. already lost!
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
I will pm you.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
WazMeister
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of WazMeister
Now it tells me I got to use a Jordan count!

Why it don't explain moves I do not know!
Andrew M
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Andrew M
I'd recommend BBM's The Elmsley Count Project as a great introduction to the Elmsley Count. It also covers several variations including the Underground Elmsley and the Jordan Count.
DomKabala
View Profile
Inner circle
I've grown old after diggin' holes for
2827 Posts

Profile of DomKabala
"Counthesaurus" a book by J. Racherbaumer will teach you most of the popular false counts/displays...
http://themagicwarehouse.com/BK4897/Counthesaurus.html

Cadamagically,

DomC Smile Smile
We don't stop playing when we grow old...we grow old when we stop playing.

God is enough, let go, let God. Gal 2:20

"Anything of value is not easily attained and those things which are easily attained are not of lasting value."

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Ikswonilak
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Ikswonilak
I second the recommendation for The Elmsley Count Project as a great place to learn some basics on this county. Well taught. When practicing, I also recommend downloading a free Metronome app for your smartphone and practice the moves to it to get a good rythym going.
ferraroj
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of ferraroj
If you like packet tricks, the book "Counts, Cuts, Moves and Subtleties" By Jerry Mentzer be a great resource for a lot of these moves that unfortunatley are not always explained in the trick itself. I see it listed here http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S4837 for only $6.38.
krowboom
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago area
233 Posts

Profile of krowboom
What is the underground Elmsley meaning how is it different that the regular Elmsley? Please pm me if you don't want to expose as I would appreciate it.
Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Underground Elmsley (COPWAK) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL