The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Markus Bender's Ultimate Baby Gag...? Or is it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funkyguy
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of funkyguy
This is interesting. I came across this trick that Markus Bender put out recently. Weird thing is, I came across it about a year and a half ago when it came out by Bill Abbott. Take a look.

http://www.stemaro-magic.de/Comedy-Zaube......der.html

It is in German, but you can use Google Chrome to translate the site.

Then watch this....

http://www.billabbottmagic.com/online-st......Ass.html

Too bad that people out there have to do things like this. Just saying. I did this in my act for some time. Markus version is 99.9% bang on. Including scripted gags that Bill Abbott put out. What do you think?
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Disgusting. To quote a wiser man then me- "we speak with our wallets". As long as any company offers this product for sale I will not be purchasing ANYTHING from them. And I'll be happy to let them know exactly why.

Bender is a thief. Simple as that.

Ben Train
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
funkyguy
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of funkyguy
Well put Ben!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3933 Posts

Profile of JanForster
In Germany we are aware of it... And think like you. Bill Abbott is informed, Bender is loosing his reputation so far he had one before. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Looks like the story is making headlines!

http://www.examiner.com/article/bill-abb......s-bender

Do the right thing- support the creator and admonish the thieves and the companies that carry stolen products.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Silverdollar
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Silverdollar
What a bad person he is.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2867 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
FYI, Mr. Bender has done so before with other products and never took consequences. He just puts down all accusations by blaming the community for being jealous of his "worldwide success".

It's laughable, ridiculous and a real shame at the same time.

Don't forget to jot down his name on your mental blacklist at least....
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Silverdollar
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Silverdollar
What a bad person he is.
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
I suppose I should hold off on plans to sell my "invisi-deck" where a spectator thinks of any card and it turns upside down in the deck. Just as well though. I seem to get dizzy everytime I try to make a deck...
LarsRuth
View Profile
Loyal user
Frankfurt, Germany
212 Posts

Profile of LarsRuth
He is totally free of talent as a performer. This guy is a shame for the whole magic community of germany. Simply disgusting.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10628 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2012-11-17 09:44, Nicolino wrote:
FYI, Mr. Bender has done so before with other products and never took consequences. He just puts down all accusations by blaming the community for being jealous of his "worldwide success".

It's laughable, ridiculous and a real shame at the same time.

Don't forget to jot down his name on your mental blacklist at least....

He is apparently the German version of American huckster James L Clark who still happily and merrily rips off his fellow perfomers and brags about it on web pages...ah, we are all so dumb and he is so smart right?

From James' site today for example on his rip off of creator John Sheets (somehow these guys justify their actions by boldly stating that the fact they are selling their rip offs and laughing all the way to the bank makes them smarter somehow than the rest of us... total garbage:

"WAITING LIST NOW IN EFFECT! THE DEMAND IS SO HIGH, WE WILL HAVE TO PUT ORDERS ON A LIST NOW. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM."

"Personal note to the haters: Thank you for the free marketing. I am grateful to all of you who get out there on the forums and help push people to my website. The more you talk, the more people know the truth."

The truth is that you and your ilk are simply parasites. Anyone can rip off - don't delude yourself into thinking you are clever when you are not.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2867 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On 2012-11-18 12:11, saysold1 wrote:
From James' site today for example on his rip off of creator John Sheets (somehow these guys justify their actions by boldly stating that the fact they are selling their rip offs and laughing all the way to the bank makes them smarter somehow than the rest of us... total garbage:

"WAITING LIST NOW IN EFFECT! THE DEMAND IS SO HIGH, WE WILL HAVE TO PUT ORDERS ON A LIST NOW. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM."

"Personal note to the haters: Thank you for the free marketing. I am grateful to all of you who get out there on the forums and help push people to my website. The more you talk, the more people know the truth."

Unbelievable, Brett - this sounds like a word by word translation of the quotes by "our" black sheep!!!!
No kidding: the same "high-demand-short-supply-BS", accompanied by mocking comments about international fame and envy.

Poor minds are wired similarly.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Markus Bender's Ultimate Baby Gag...? Or is it? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL