The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Marvelous Nut Dropper by Matthew Wright (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
493 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Hi rockwall & tomsk192,

Thank you for the information!

Cheers
Nikki
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2372 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I'm looking forward to this I do bill in kiwi and egg at the moment.

I tried ring and bill in walnut but could not really get on with it, I really hope this is as good as it sounds.

On the subject of Matthew Wright, if you don't have the Unusual Suspect DVD you should get it, it has a couple of great Mullica Wallet routines on it along with the explanation for Final Destination which is not that hard to make yourself.

I would go as far as saying all the routines are good, this is the kind of DVD I like where you can see years of work have gone into the routines provided.

I would stock this in my shop but Alakazam have it at £19.99 which I can't match, but I don't mind recommending something that is as good as this!
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
I second your reccomendation of Unusual Suspect which I didn't discover until this thread started advertising Marvelous Nut Dropper. When I watched the demo, I took a look for other stuff that Matthew had put out and found Unusual Suspect and instantly fell in love with it. It's not super knuckle busting stuff but it's also not really for the beginner. My only complaint was that I had wished Matthew had spend just a bit more time explaining a few slights. But it really got me even more excited about his Nut Dropper and other products coming out.
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Im really looking forward to the release of all Matthew's stuff!

I believe he is lecturing on the friday at blackpool 1.30 its a must see! (for me anyway)

Jordan
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3643 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Any plans to release this through Murphys? I want to pre-order but the $24 for shipping to the US is a bit steep.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1515 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Quote:
On 2013-01-22 17:54, Jordanogrady wrote:
Im really looking forward to the release of all Matthew's stuff!

I believe he is lecturing on the friday at blackpool 1.30 its a must see! (for me anyway)

Jordan

Do you know if the clash with Nick Einhorns lecture has been sorted?
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
$24 for shipping to the US???that is quite steep. I will look into it...but yes........ This will be available through Murphys very very soon. We will be launching at the same time to coincide with the Blackpool convention.

I'm afraid me and Nick are going to overlap which is a real shame asi would have loved to have gone and watched his lecture myself.....but Blackpool has so many great acts on this year I don't think they had any option but to overlap to fit everyone in. It's a tough call as to what to watch.......but I will have some great lecture pack offers for those who come to see me. ;-)
Burf
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide, South Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Burf
I was lucky enough to catch Matthew's lecture in Adelaide (Australia) recently, awesome stuff. Nut Dropper, Final Destination and his new Fourseen Wallet are all excellent - I had to purchase all he had on offer! Well worth every cent, can't wait for delivery..... (will be worth the wait). Would highly recomend all his products and a lecture that was both entertaining and very informative.
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
817 Posts

Profile of andykean
Ditto for Auckland lecture last night
Now waiting on the fourseen wallet myself
And he is a really nice guy too!
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3541 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
This looks really good!
Paul Romhany
View Profile
V.I.P.
New Zealand
798 Posts

Profile of Paul Romhany
OMG!! Just saw Matthew perform this routine in NZ infront of a lay audience then again at a lecture few nights later infront of magicians. Just brilliant - I think he sold THEM ALL after the lecture - the cleanest ring in walnut in lemon I've ever seen - his routine was outstanding - I think there will be a lot of NZ magicians doing this now:)
"life is like a movie ... you write your own ending" - Kermit the Frog

http://extrememagicmakeover.com

http://www.paulromhany.com
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2852 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Dealers seem to have these in stock now for immediate shipping....Although there is a caution:
Note: DVD may not be compatible with most stand-alone US DVD players, but it will play in computers with DVD-Rom drives. bummer
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

That is a short term problem and will be fi ed very soon within the next couple of weeks.
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

There was a mix up with the DVD burner who put out the PAL format rather than NTSC. Most machines around the world will still play it. But it is better to warn and be safe than sorry.
We are working on getting new format NTSC DVDs done for those that need them.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2852 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Sounds great...I would say all your dealers in the USA would need to have NTSC format. I'm ready to place an order.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

They are being burnt as we speak. Should be in the US within a week I hope
Mike ODonnell
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
210 Posts

Profile of Mike ODonnell
Hi Mathew,

I received mine and did not realize the format issue. The DVD will not play( only have a PS3) my laptop does not have a CD drive.
Doctor D
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Ordered this one earlier this week at Penguin. Glad I did, I just noticed a $12,50 price increase from $37,50 to $50 flat.
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Hi Mike sorry to hear about your problem.

Email me your receipt and I will link you upto an online video for now. The re-burnt DVDs are being printed as we speak and a replacement set with be with you ASAP

Hope that helps a little. I know how frustratin it can be.

At least now you will be able to watch it.

Cheers for your support

Matt
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
324 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
I am hugely looking forward to getting ths at Blackpool from Mathew Wright and I might well pick up a couple if his other new items as well, they all look great!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Marvelous Nut Dropper by Matthew Wright (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL