The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TimeFlies By John Stessel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnstess
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of johnstess
Hey Everyone I am proud to bring you my new move that I have been perfecting for the Past THREE years!!! This move is my baby and it has a ton of applications, its knacky its fun and I hope you Enjoy this is Timeflies!!!!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2938

And this is the add copy!

TimeFlies By John Stessel

A fun and interesting move that will quickly become a favorite. Its knacky and effective and will be sure to impress the spectator.

This is not just a move it is a blast of fun!

A cool color change!
A pretty production!
A dangerous double lift!
A convincing control!
And a bonus.. The TimeFlies Transpo!

There is not much else to say about TimeFlies except just practice, practice, practice!!!! This move is not for the faint of heart so grab you decks and get ready for a knacky ride because once you try it your hands will be addicted to this!

"Oh I don't like it.. you just don't like a move like this.. you kind of adore it! Man! This is beautiful!" -Andrew Csirmaz

"John Stessel has taken his black magic and adapted it to a very fun, flashy, unique new double lift with a million applications!"
-Cody Nottingham

"Who said you cannot re-invent the wheel? John has taken the wheel and added slick new rims with this flashy new twist on the double lift." -Mark Zellinger

****Extra credit goes to Lee Asher's Diving Board Double!!!

Please let me know what you think!!!!!

All the best
John Stessel
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
John, that looked fantastic. Goes on my wish list!
johnstess
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of johnstess
Hey guys the price finally updated! Now check out TimeFlies!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2938

Now only 4.95!

Hope everyone enjoys!

All the best
John Stessel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TimeFlies By John Stessel (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL