The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Craft fair (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1367 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
I just did a craft fair yesterday at an elementary school with great results. I packaged Svengali,jumping gems,cups & balls with a magic wand as a magic set. I gathered a crowd with the worm & then went to work with the magic pitch, closing with the Svengali. Almost every demo ended in a sale! I think it was so successful because of all the help I have received here on the Café. Thank you all!!!!

Mark
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. Frank L. Gaines
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Congratulations! I'm glad it was a success for you.
SleepNow
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of SleepNow
Two of the best shows I ever did as far as money makers, were computer shows. You would think, what does pitching magic tricks have to do with a computer show or computer fair. But, when booth after booth is selling the same, disks, drives, memory, RAM, cables etc., the magic pitch booth stands out because it is different. Any place where there is a large group of people seeing something new is good. Keep up the good work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Craft fair (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL