The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blooming remoted controlled rose bush (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1511 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I just ordered an item from Solari magic the remoted controlled blooming rose bush. I have been wanting a blooming bush for awhile now and this looks great. Anyone have any experience with this?
I hope to have it by mid week. The size is great and it looks great in the photo. I will give an update when I get it. Just checking to see if anyone else has this?
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1511 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Yes that is the one and hope to have it before thanksgiving.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
It's very loud though. I do have to say it works well. I had to buy roses to take off though which is fine.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1513 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I cover the noise by playing a short version of the 2001 Space addysee music as they open. I use this as a running gag throughout my show saying it only opens every 100 years. At the end of my show I look dissapointed that it did not open and then the music plays and it opens then closes as the music ends.

Ron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blooming remoted controlled rose bush (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL