We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Index-terity by George Parker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2152 Posts

Profile of NeilS
This has been hailed as 'A revolutionary new approach to a Powerful Tool,' and would be interested if anyone knows anything about this and has any views.

Thanks

Neil
Darby
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
230 Posts

Profile of Darby
Jheff has given a review:
http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/inde.html

I have it. I must also be open and let you know that George and Larry are friends of mine as well.
I agree with Jheff that the term "revolutionary" could be argued, but it is a new approach, so it's at least a huge evolutionary step in the right direction. You never have to go to your pockets as usual; therefore you never need to come up with a motivation for the move. This makes the dirty work very well hidden. You can even do this without a jacket.

Not only that, but the routines are very well crafted, keeping the audience's mind clearly on the plot, not the 'trick'.

I would highly recommend this.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2288 Posts

Profile of Doomo
I just discovered this. I hates to say it I have been using this for over 8 years... Here is a demo vid I made several years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epst-e96Ooo

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
submariner
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of submariner
I'm a fairly new user of Tony's AI and also have Index-terity. The AI implementation is just about perfect. I think Index-terity's strength is in the routines which demonstrate the potential for a "no hands to pocket" concept in the hands of a skilled performer. However, Tony's AI, which also is a "hands never go to the pockets" creation, takes that concept to maximum potential and utility. AI also doesn't require a jacket under any circumstances. (Actually that's not 100% correct. If the circumstance is that all you are wearing is a jacket and absolutely nothing else underneath or below, then the jacket is probably required.) Tony has a few videos for it and I don't think any of them involve a jacket.

Not being an authority, I can't really comment on which came first but I know AI has been around for quite a few years. In the case of AI, the hands can go to any number of places depending on your creativity in deploying it. In fact, you could probably do the same effect twice for the same spectators by pre-planning to ensure your hands didn't go the same place in both instances. AI's appeal to me is its flexibility and scalability. It can be as big or as small as you desire. You can use a single or multiples located in different locations. I have no idea why more folks haven't latched onto it as a standard item in their arsenal. As with all of Tony's products that I own and concepts that he has shared, AI is very well thought out for practical use.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2152 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I see I started this thread in 2012 (how time flies) and did not actually pursue Index-terity. However I do have Tony's AI and fully agree with Submariner. AI is very practical and the beauty is it can be used in so many ways.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Index-terity by George Parker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL