The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Twists of Fate? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rlk7
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of rlk7
Hi, I am interested in the DVD Twists of Fate and I can't find a review for it anywhere....No one seems to know much about it. Could someone please give me a brief review? How is R. Paul Wilson's teaching? And what level would you say this DVD is for? Thanks for any help at all. Smile
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
It's an okey Paul Wilson dvd. I prefer Knock em Dead.
rlk7
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of rlk7
How are the individual effects?
Steveblackwell
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Steveblackwell
I don't like posting negative posts, but this was a big disappointment to me. Every once in a while I will watch it again, hoping it will be better than I remembered it to be, but the truth is, it just isn't very good. To me, it seemed like pretty weak/unimpressive magic. I did like the tabled double though. Skip this and get Knock'em dead.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
I didn´t like it either. Only good thing that I found also was the tabled double. Card tricks are little bit too confusing for laymen and coin trick are not just my cup of tea. Knock´em dead is much better.
rlk7
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of rlk7
Bad news, just recieved my Twists of Fate DVD, but the sound doesn't work. Smile Thanks for your advice everyone....I am sending it back to Penguin magic to get a replacement...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Twists of Fate? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL