The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Thinking out loud of linking DITF to Luna (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Don H
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
60 Posts

Profile of Don H
Thinking out loud of linking DITF to Luna:

So what has happened to this young girl C. in 1936?
What scared her that much that she had to be locked up to CHMH?
Yes, in the asylum she was affraid of this Will-something man.
But what happened before?
I think I know....
She used to be an pharmatics assistent and she was asked by a photographer to make a special paste for his photomorfic plates.
In return she wanted to witness the seance where the photomorfic plates were used.
On the plates appeared images that freaked her out.
Freaked her out that much that she was cast away to the CHMH, diagnosed fearfull and frightened.
She was taken away from the asylum by her family in 1937.
Her family took good care of her, nursed and pampered her til her death in 1952.
A box with undeveloped photomorfic plates was found after her death.
These photomorfic plates [ show plates].
In this frame I have a picture of C. dated 1934 just before the seance that would drive her insane.
I want you to concentrate on this picture, I have this feeling that her spirit lingers around these photomorfic plates and this picture.
Maybe she is affraid to meet the Will-something man on the otherside, or maybe she wants to show us something.
If you look at this picture do you get a sensation of time, or a number from 1to 12?yes? Do you have a number? Take that amount of plates from the pile, and keep these between the palms of your hands.
Concentrate on the picture of C.
You felt something strange didn't you, I felt it too.
I'll go with a pendulum over these plates...at this number I got this response, how many plates have you taken from the pile? [match]
Can you show them to us.. [images have appeared]
Let's take a look at the plate where the pendulum ran wild..[clear picture is developed]
Let's take a look at the plates we have not used..[blancs]
And let's take a look at the other plates in this circle..[images start to appear]
So, we have horrifying images of insanity, and one very clear picture of a bunch of people, who are these people?
[The frame colapse and reveals the picture of her family at her funeral].
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
543 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
I like it a lot!
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
konjurer
View Profile
Veteran user
Iowa
395 Posts

Profile of konjurer
I guess I'm confused as to where the exposure is here. I know the Luna method quite well now. How is this thread exposure? Personally, I have very little clue what the OP is even talking about other than tying one effect to the other.

Tim
===========================================
Clever stuff goes here!
Don H
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
60 Posts

Profile of Don H
"We have reread your post several times and there is no reason to delete it or reword it. It is fine the way it is. No exposure."
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On 2012-11-21 17:04, konjurer wrote:
I guess I'm confused as to where the exposure is here. I know the Luna method quite well now. How is this thread exposure? Personally, I have very little clue what the OP is even talking about other than tying one effect to the other.

Tim

A direct linking of the effect to the site to the revelations. Think about it for a minute. I have had people come up and want to hold the book and feel its power...now they can google and find all this and learn the truth...

Bizarrists rely on the veracity of their props...prof BC has a new product, would we want that product linked to its name and system of revelations? I think not. What is happening here is with the best of intentions and enthusiasm, users are exposing far too much detail for this effect that allows for post show fact checks.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2012-11-22 01:02, DrTodd wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-21 17:04, konjurer wrote:

Tim

A direct linking of the effect to the site to the revelations. Think about it for a minute. I have had people come up and want to hold the book and feel its power...now they can google and find all this and learn the truth...

Bizarrists rely on the veracity of their props...prof BC has a new product, would we want that product linked to its name and system of revelations? I think not. What is happening here is with the best of intentions and enthusiasm, users are exposing far too much detail for this effect that allows for post show fact checks.

Gonna have to agree, yet again!!!!!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Don H
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
60 Posts

Profile of Don H
Read it again. My post is a 100% Google proof.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
There have been multiple threads with the linking and this one helpfully tips the method as well...so yes I have read it again and you are tipping the method Don...
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
And your description (the faces of the cards) of the props for DITF (which should not be seen or known about prior to the effect) is crossing the line as well. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Don H
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
60 Posts

Profile of Don H
Quote:
On 2012-11-22 01:57, DrTodd wrote:
There have been multiple threads with the linking and this one helpfully tips the method as well...so yes I have read it again and you are tipping the method Don...

It must be a good mentalist to get him to my post and work out the method.
This would be splendid, he would be able to add some usefull comments.
I had this idea and tried to script it to see if it would work.
I posted it to get some comments or additional ideas.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Don H, hey brother no worries!

if you want real work on this it will have to be done down below, in 21 more posts your able to enter the crypt, there we can speak a little more free.
people on here are worried that the really cool stuff will be hit on google as it has in the past. just get ya 21 more posts and we can go down below where you will find a huge selection of routine ideas and lots of willing workers of the Lun@
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
There is also a huge selection of ideas on the creators site forum make sure to check it out brother!
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On 2012-11-22 05:14, Don H wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-22 01:57, DrTodd wrote:

It must be a good mentalist to get him to my post and work out the method.
This would be splendid, he would be able to add some usefull comments.
I had this idea and tried to script it to see if it would work.
I posted it to get some comments or additional ideas.

And there is a dedicated forum for users of this to discuss their work...
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
This,is just not about Lun@,it is about DITF,too...
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Thinking out loud of linking DITF to Luna (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL