The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Wizard Product Review does Card Surgery (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-12-30 13:44, Richard Kaufman wrote:
The end of the pen is between your fingers, where the fingers meet the hand. Any large item or items picked up would be easily concealed under the hand.

Arh I see Richard ,yes may be worth a shot.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
You would have to be doubly careful of noise if using the pen, but if you follow Tenyo's instructions about holding the pieces in place with the first finger of your other hand until the magnet has made contact, it won't be an issue. I think it's very important to be able to be "clean" with both hands immediately after the restoration. I don't know about you, but peeling that gimmick off my hand takes quite an effort!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
But peeling that gimmick off my hand takes quite an effort!That's why I will not be using it as you say Richard really want to finish with clean hands so I think one corner is still very powerful visualy and maybe more beleivable?.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Wizard Product Review does Card Surgery (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL