The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Something is Wrong With Shirley (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Jim Gerrish, you gave me chill bumps. She is no longer suitable as a collector doll. Shirley has 'gone evil' and needs to work in the creepy-show I am developing. If I had found her while looking in my closet with a flashlight I would not have recovered. Her eyes shine brilliantly when illuminated!

Yes, Don, this is such a great description of Forever! I think consensus is that I send Shirley to Outlaw (wrapped tightly, of course) and have her imprisoned. I will save my pennies...a custom imprisonment of Shirley might set me back, lol!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Being imprisoned in the dark changes both eyes and mind. THe horror of the confinement alters a child or a doll to their very soul, . Perhaps shirley can be used as in intermediary, a spir it conduit with past children of the dark who dwell now in the shadows of the great beyond.

If Shirley truly is now evil, ask her for yourself Autum,

Hold her up so her mouth is near your ear. IF the voice has a demonic tinge, perhaps she is.

If you hold her to a spectators ear, a message recorder might give her voice

In a room lit by a sonhle candle, her eyes will shone ominously.

If she were placed in a small rocking chair she might add motion to the mix.

Kotah
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
I read your post and combined with the suggestions by Jim Gerrish, I think we have a winning routine! Something just clicked! The idea of a child being locked in the dark is impetus for the premise (Locked in the dark...such a dreadful thing to do to ANYONE OR ANY BEING, yet it happens). "Shadow children of the past, darkness altering to their very soul, smoking box with burn holes, candle and glowing eyes" These are really good mental fuel and I am getting an old-fashioned pen and paper and doing some brainstorming!

More ideas? I will check back later today.
Shirley awesome, gentlemen!
Shirley awesome!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I considered a routine a while back, about a young girl being punished by getting locked in a bedroom closet.

There forgotten too long by a drunken step father, the summer heat took the girls life.

Her large porcelean doll watched from the top closet shelf above, Helpless as the child who adored her perished.

I envisioned the doll having gone into shock. Unable to speak, she could only open and close her eyes. once for yes, twice for no. INn answer to questions concerning the way the little girl had passed in the darkness.

Good fodder for a seance premise. Then too objects such as a childs te cup set could be props as well

When my daughter Jenny was young, I sipped many cups of make believe tea as she poured it.

NDM under the table,or discs onteacup bottoms and rods in sppns coild cause many spirit manifestations.

Kotah
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Something is Wrong With Shirley (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL