The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » MAGICIANS NEEDED - BIKER INTEREST (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wagtv
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of wagtv
Hi guys,

I work for a production company based in London and we’re are preparing for a programme on magic and we’re looking for a street magician. We need an American man, someone cool who can carry a show as the main lead. Also, he needs to be a biker preferably! Certainly to have the appearance of one or a keen interest.

Can anyone here recommend anyone (or modestly themselves!) and give me some contact details for them? I realise this is an odd request, any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. I've searched everywhere!

Thanks guys!
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Profile of Eric the Excellent
Boy, that is an odd request. I suppose I might as well throw my hat into the ring, though.

Could you tell us any more about this?
wagtv
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of wagtv
Hi Eric!

Yeah it's a very odd request man, wish it could be simpler! There's not really much more I can say, we're in very early development but once we find our man we'll be going into overdrive to build the show around him. Any chance you could email me some photos (even better a video!) and a quick bio about yourself? Just telling me a bit about the sort of magic you perform and about any public spekaing/radio/tv experience you may have. Email is: dfayers@wagtv.com.

Cheers Eric.
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
Just curious. By "biker" do you mean a rough looking Harley riding type of guy, or a fit bicycle riding type of guy?
wagtv
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of wagtv
Hi Ekins, I mean a Harley type of biker.
The Great Zoobini
View Profile
Elite user
Boulder, Colorado
443 Posts

Profile of The Great Zoobini
Don't use a real biker - rather an actor.
Trust me on this one...
Meet you in Busker Alley Smile
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Don't get it, Why was this moved from the Side Walk Shuffel?
A Biker, busking his way across the US!
Mario
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Hi,

I have a bright yellow 'chopper style' three wheel motor trike which may suit your needs...

Chris

Click here to view attached image.
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
I am currently playing the role of a magical cowboy (go figure), but for the right kind of money would be will to play the role of the magical Fonz.
Lanky T. Clown
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Lanky T. Clown
Would you use a 15 year old?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » MAGICIANS NEEDED - BIKER INTEREST (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL