The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Tricky business Ľ Ľ Million Dollar Bill with Your Picture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
782 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Do You Want a Million Dollar Bill with YOUR Picture On It?

I made this as a give-away for my clown show. After I made it I thought that some others may want to get one too. I am willing to make one for a few people. I donít plan to do hundreds of these, just a few. Mostly I want to cover the cost to print mine at GotPrint.

This is original artwork front and back and original text for the magic tricks. I own the rights.

Hereís a generic looking one that I can customize for you.

Print the Bills with GotPrint

These bills are HUGE. They are 11″ X 4.5″ (a little larger than half of a sheet of paper longways). GotPrint has a standard postcard size that is 11″ X 4.5″ so you don't have to have any special print run. They have this size as one of the defaults so they can print them relatively inexpensively. That's why I made them that size.

They print them on heavy cardstock with a glossy coat at no extra charge.

Iíve laid these out so that they are already the correct dimensions for GotPrint (you donít have to worry about crop marks, bleeds or any of that because Iíve already done that).

Customized at No Extra Charge

Iíll customize the bill for you for at no extra charge (within reason).

Every other promotion like this Iíve seen sends you a generic file and it is on you to spend the time and aggravation trying to put your information and picture in the file.

We have all done customization on generic images countless times and you know as well as I do that by the time you do all that you might as well just make your own. Thatís why Iíll do it all for you.

Send me a head shot like this one. (This example is just some random picture I got off of Google.)

I Will Make It Look Like a President on a Bill

A lot of how the final picture looks depends on the contrast and quality of the picture you send me so your mileage may vary. But I will make it look good.

Tricks on the Back

I have included simple tricks on the back of the bill (for magicians and clowns to use as a give away). I did the drawings and wrote the instructions so you will be able to use these (there is no one else with a copyright on them or anything).

If you are using this for some other kind of promotion Iíll be glad to put other text or pictures that you send me on the back.

If you need a lot of work done on the back beyond simple picture and text insertion Iíll be glad to talk to you about doing that for you as well.

Very High Quality File

The final file will be very high quality. I've had these printed and so have several other magicians. They look amazing. They are huge, glossy and on card stock. These are not flimsy scraps of paper. These are keepsakes for the kids.

You Get Everything to Keep

When I am finished I will send you two files, one for the front of the bill and one for the back.

The files are yours to keep. You can go back to GotPrint any time for reprints.

Iíve seen finished bills selling for as much as $5 each. Even $20 per hundred is too much when you have to keep re-ordering from someone.

You get to keep the file so you are all set. You can print 1 or 100,000. Thatís between you and the printer.

How Can You Get Yours

Iíll customize your bill and we will make sure it is just like you want it.

You may have seen people charging $200 or more for clip art (and you have to customize it all yourself).

I do it all for you; ready for the printer. All Iím asking is $50 to cover my time and effort.

This is not some fancy shopping cart deal. We have to contact each other personally.

Email me at: ProfessorQB@gmail.com

Be sure to include a telephone number.

Or, just call me directly. (903) 253-0088

I am set up to take credit cards so I can get started as soon as I get your information.

Send me a Private Message here at the Cafť if you have any questions I did not cover here.

P.S. I've already done several of these for Cafť members. They have all LOVED theirs.

The pirate to the left is Professor Q.B.

ProfessorQB.com

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
Paddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford OH
1571 Posts

Profile of Paddy
Curt, you have a good deal. However I like the ability to customize my own, that's why I like Mike's CD from KenoshaMagic. That way I can have bills for Professor Paddy, another for Miss Ruthie (my wife the face painter) and yet another for Paddy the Clown. Plus I have the ability to aim the ad to suit a festival and be able to charge extra for that.
Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

I reject your reality & substitute my own

http://www.Scho-Lan.com
curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
782 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Quote:
On 2012-12-02 07:19, Paddy wrote:
Curt, you have a good deal. However I like the ability to customize my own...

Paddy,

That's a good point. I'm kind of a do-it-yourselfer too. That's why I made may own bill.

There are people who would rather have a turn-key type of deal where they can just order an item and forget about it instead of taking the hours it takes to get a very polished and professional looking piece.

Like I said, I'm not intending on this being a side business or doing hundreds of these bills. I'm just offering to help those who do not want to go through the fuss, bother and frustration of trying to do it themselves.
The pirate to the left is Professor Q.B.

ProfessorQB.com

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Tricky business Ľ Ľ Million Dollar Bill with Your Picture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL