The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Coin magic compilation video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
A few ideas, including some that ponta the smith gave me while talking to him. Hope you liked it. I know flashed in the beginning, but I think or hope the rest of the video is good. I did slow down mottsuns vanish from his DVD monster releases by French drop (also the company that produced SICK from ponta . Ponta performs and explains a new trick and technique in this DVD) if Lawrens is viewing this thread, what'd you think of these tricks? What'd you think of mottsuns monster? (I helped work on it. Feedback is important to me. Thank you!) and used some other people's ideas and tips too like from our own here Marion Boykin. Sorry I had to go kind of fast, I tried to go as slow as I could in the time constraints on the storage capacity of my video phone. Thanks, as always, for watching. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2Qmqt55Zc
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
I would greatly appreciate a little feedback on this video pleaser. Thank you
vinh.giang
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
132 Posts

Profile of vinh.giang
Hi mate,

I think the performance of it was great! The only advice I might give is just to slow the performance down a little bit, I can see that your skill is top notch Smile But if you slow down the performance a little the spectator will really be able to absorb everything in. Just to be clear what I mean is to slow down the moment the magic happens, rather than moving your hands around so quickly, I really find that slowing down the moment that the magic happens is really powerful. By slowing it down it really draws people into your performance and than bam!
It must have taken you a long time to get your skill level to where it is! I really admire your sleight of hand with coins, hopefully one day I'll be as good as you!

All the best Smile
"Rather a mind opened by wonder, than one closed by belief."

www.vinhgiang.com.au
www.facebook.com/askvinh
www.twitter.com/askvinh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Coin magic compilation video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL