The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » New mental APP project (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alex Capra
View Profile
New user
Frankfurt, Germany
28 Posts

Profile of Alex Capra
Dear collegues,

We (me, the magician, and a team of a programmer and a designer) are eager to start producing a new magic app. But before we start I'd like to hear your opinions on the effect, so that we can understand will it really be in demand. So I'll shortly describe 2 effects.

1. A spectator names ANY card (i.e. King of Clubs). You ask him to think of the card he named. You take your Iphone and give it to the spectator. He unlocks it and you ask him to go to the "Notes" app. There are 2 notes - the first saying: "Next note contatins the prediction I made yesterday". He opens the second note and sees the text: "Person who is now reading this, 1 minute ago (at 17 36, 22 November) named King of clubs". The time and date are always correct. It is a free choice of 54 cards.
2. Again the card is named, spectator unlocks the phone, goes to videos and there is only one video. On this video he can a see a deck being shuffled by a magician and then one card is produced - apparently this is the card named.

Main features are:
1) you don't use internet, texts or voicemails (which of course doesn't make the app better then the existing ones, it just makes it different)
2) you use only your phone (which again has its pluses and minuses);
3) the great part is that the spectator does everything himself (from the unlocking to getting to the prediction). The moment of "loading" a card is absolutely undetectable, and it doesn't have anything to do with the voice recognition.

I will be really grateful for your opinions and recommendations.

Thanks in advance!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » New mental APP project (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL