The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2012 entrée: Rocco Silano » » Welcome to the Magic Café Rocco! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3742 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
As founder and manager of this online community it gives me great pleasure to welcome the one and only Rocco as our very special GUEST OF HONOR this month.

Thanks for joining us Rocco - I look forward to reading all the great magical discussions for the next seven days. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Welcome Rocco!
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
bobthemagicdoerguy
View Profile
Regular user
I can't remember where I left my
184 Posts

Profile of bobthemagicdoerguy
Rocco - I just have to say how great it is to have you here. Nearly 15 years ago, when I was dumb teenager, a local clerk at the magic shop suggested I come by the local IBM ring where you were lecturing that week. You were the first "real" magician I ever saw perform. I never would have stuck with my passing fancy if I hadn't met you that night. So for that, I say thank you.

I still think you perform with an elegance and style that is second to none. I am super excited to see what you've been up to since then.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2920 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Rocco is the BEST. When he steps onstage, magic happens. There is no one like him. I am proud to call him a friend, a friend I have known for 25 years.
Jon Blakeney
View Profile
Special user
Australia
657 Posts

Profile of Jon Blakeney
Welcome Rocco,your magic and products are great !
'What the eye's see the heart must believe"
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2316 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Rocco. it has been years since meeting you at the Houdini club convention.

Your magic is memorable and flawless. I hear the ring of the silver coin balanced on finger tip even now.
Your production of hands full of lit cigarettes was incredible.

Good hours in distant times. Thanks for the magic.

Ron Dayton

aka Kotah
jdallassmith
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of jdallassmith
Welcome Rocco, and thank you for taking time to share you gifts with all.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1800 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Yes, Rocco, thanks so much for coming to spend a week with us! The first cup of coffee is on me!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4893 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Rocco, welcome to the Hot Seat. I've enjoyed your performances for years and look forward to this special week with you.
Where the magic begins
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17288 Posts

Profile of joseph
Welcome sir..It's a d'lite to have you here .. Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Rocco.... still remembering your "All Around Best" win at the Desert Seminar.... be well my friend.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Hello everyone, and Thank you for all the kind words. I am honored to have been invited to the Magic Café. Please feel free to ask any questions. I am in the middle of a photo shoot, and I will be on as much as possible.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Welcome Rocco. Long time no see and a long time since the Mecca Magic Days. Hope you are doing well.

Good thoughts,

Bob Cassidy
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Hello Bob, you look great. Those were some good times
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Rocco,

For a charity show a couple of years ago, I used two of the red d'lites and created a story of the death of a loved one. As the single light was extinguished, the man kept trying to trap and preserve all of the memories. Alas, the memories faded. ( I used the "bag-o-lites" for this) But, through faith, the memories came back (I used red throw coils to illustrate this).

It went over well...although I think I went to long...tried to fit the routine to the music instead of editing the music.

Thanks for the product...it has been wonderful!

Mike
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Glad to hear it Mike, Thanks
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
603 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
I will never forget the first time I saw Rocco... this was in the early 80's and he was performing at the annual banquet for the Phila. magic ring... Rocco was doing table magic and his stage act.

He came to my table and performed and I was thunderstruck by his incredible sleight of hand... I excused myself to my date and went to the next table and watched him again... and then again and again. Beautiful, flawless magic. His stage act garnered a standing ovation. I can still remember the magic I saw that day and I knew I was watching a master... thanks for the memories Rocco and have a great week at the Café...
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 16:28, Rocco wrote:
Glad to hear it Mike, Thanks
rocco, youre an I'm inspiration to me. I wish to aspire to be as good as you in your elegance, economic coin and other magic. I do coin magic. Thank you for being here!
RenoMagicMan
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of RenoMagicMan
I like how you use a lot of liquids in your acts, Something you don't see in magic, One thing how do you keep from getting sticky? lol
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Quote:
On 2012-11-28 17:13, bobthemagicdoerguy wrote:
Rocco - I just have to say how great it is to have you here. Nearly 15 years ago, when I was dumb teenager, a local clerk at the magic shop suggested I come by the local IBM ring where you were lecturing that week. You were the first "real" magician I ever saw perform. I never would have stuck with my passing fancy if I hadn't met you that night. So for that, I say thank you.

I still think you perform with an elegance and style that is second to none. I am super excited to see what you've been up to since then.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2012 entrée: Rocco Silano » » Welcome to the Magic Café Rocco! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL