The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2012 entrée: Rocco Silano » » Welcome to the Magic Café Rocco! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Quote:
On 2012-11-29 09:51, joseph wrote:
Welcome sir..It's a d'lite to have you here .. Smile ...
thanks just starting to get this you hear me
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Quote:
On 2012-12-01 21:40, RenoMagicMan wrote:
I like how you use a lot of liquids in your acts, Something you don't see in magic, One thing how do you keep from getting sticky? lol
just water and food coloring
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Hello been spending a lot of time in china going to post a tv show from beijing on you tube soon
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 16:25, Mike Maturen wrote:
Rocco,

For a charity show a couple of years ago, I used two of the red d'lites and created a story of the death of a loved one. As the single light was extinguished, the man kept trying to trap and preserve all of the memories. Alas, the memories faded. ( I used the "bag-o-lites" for this) But, through faith, the memories came back (I used red throw coils to illustrate this).

It went over well...although I think I went to long...tried to fit the routine to the music instead of editing the music.

Thanks for the product...it has been wonderful!

Mike I love it sounds great mike
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Keep up the good work mike hope to meet oneday
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Quote:
On 2012-12-01 12:01, Danny Archer wrote:
I will never forget the first time I saw Rocco... this was in the early 80's and he was performing at the annual banquet for the Phila. magic ring... Rocco was doing table magic and his stage act.

He came to my table and performed and I was thunderstruck by his incredible sleight of hand... I excused myself to my date and went to the next table and watched him again... and then again and again. Beautiful, flawless magic. His stage act garnered a standing ovation. I can still remember the magic I saw that day and I knew I was watching a master... thanks for the memories Rocco and have a great week at the Café...
thank you danny I remember that day what ever happened to holly you remember her
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Thank you my friend
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Rocco,

It is good to see you here on The Magic Café. We hope that you enjoy the week here.

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Rocco
View Profile
V.I.P.
24 Posts

Profile of Rocco
Thank you! I am new to the Café and am not a big computer user, so it took some time to figure it all out. It is nice to see and hear from so many great people!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2012 entrée: Rocco Silano » » Welcome to the Magic Café Rocco! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL