The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » The Balloon Blast Video Show!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SamCremeens
View Profile
New user
Nashville,TN
38 Posts

Profile of SamCremeens
Okay so some of you may already be subscribers to Scott Tripp's project that I get to be a part of. For everyone who has not gone to Scott's Youtube channel, we have been having a balloon scavenger hunt style contest. The rules and challenges are on the last 3 episodes (go look!) and the grand prize DVDs have just been delivered into my hands by the illustrious United States Postal Service. The winner of this contest will be receiving a laser cut trophy as well as Bad to the Balloon Volumes 1 and 2! The margin between first and second place is currently miniscule. The deadline for entries is THIS SATURDAY, so go over to youtube, watch a few episodes, SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE US, and get some entries sent in for your chance to win some great instructional DVDs, paid for by me and Scott so you don't have to buy em!
David Brenion
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of David Brenion
I highly recommend TBBVS (The Balloon Blast Video Show). It's funny, informative, and funny. Did I mention it's funny? Go check it out on youtube, it's free!!
SamCremeens
View Profile
New user
Nashville,TN
38 Posts

Profile of SamCremeens
Thanks for the plug, David! Its a fun project to be a part of. We, of course, encourage guest submissions (hint hint) and I'll be sticking the Balloon Blast camera in people's faces at Twist and Shout, hopefully to get some special "star" interviews (another hint). To be honest, I'll probably also be geeking out in the presence of some of the big names in the balloon world. Its not pretty, really... I hugged Mark Wilson the first time I met him, so brace yourselves!
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
Link??
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
preston eakins
View Profile
Regular user
battle creek, michigan
184 Posts

Profile of preston eakins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuO9xhJ3HcI

that is to ep 30 from there you should be able to backtrack
SamCremeens
View Profile
New user
Nashville,TN
38 Posts

Profile of SamCremeens
Hey everyone! The newest episode of Balloon Blast is uploading to YouTube right now!
This week we'll be early to make up for the last two weeks' being late!
Majake314
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
245 Posts

Profile of Majake314
Love it! Thanks so much guys!
dew
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of dew
Love it thanks Sam and Scott see ya both at Twist and Shout
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » The Balloon Blast Video Show!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL