The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A not very good Interpretation of Tri-Section (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bigboss97
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
3 Posts

Profile of bigboss97
Honestly, the video is so bad that I'm not supposed to trigger more clicks for it.
But I want to share it because you can see what happens if someone hasn't understood the point of the effect Smile
Maybe also a warning, in case this is on the market.

PLEASE, only click on it if you have a YouTube account. So you can give it a thumb up/down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjxgMyvNJOU
satellite23
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of satellite23
Oh my goodness...

I don't even know what to say...
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
I think this thread should be deleted as the video shows exposure. I had no idea how this worked till I saw this video. Boo!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
I think people should complain about the exposure to youtube and get it deleted at source, rather than deleting the link from here and leaving the clip on youtube.
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
I think people should complain about the exposure to youtube and get it deleted at source, rather than deleting the link from here and leaving the clip on youtube.
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A not very good Interpretation of Tri-Section (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL