The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Magic Koins France (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
magikoins
View Profile
New user
Paris - FRANCE
52 Posts

Profile of magikoins
The C.3.S is a new gaff (very different of a NEST)

keep tuned Smile

For a magnetic NEST, all depends of the coins you want .

More informations here : http://www.magikoins.com/en/Catalog/Nest/
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
175 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
The website looks good and very clear. Ready for what you looking for.
You give a varied range of coins... incredible you can offer! A good reason for buying by this.
The coins are expensive (a little bit more than Van Dokkum), but it's worth if it's handmade. And probely it is!

It's a good thing that there are a new good coinmakers. 2 in USA and 2 in Europe (France and The Netherlands). It give choices for buying.

I 'm happy with my coins of Van Dokkum and Í 'm lucky I live not far from Van Dokkum. But if Van Dokkum can't give what I 'm looking for, I 'm pretty sure I go to this shop.

I wish you succes!!
magikoins
View Profile
New user
Paris - FRANCE
52 Posts

Profile of magikoins
Thanks Jac Smile

for information, I made all my gaffs by hands since 4 years now Smile
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
I was lucky to play with the stuff of LASSEN, SCHOOCHRAFT and MAGIKOINS, last but not least.
His work is EXCELLENT and as good as the 2 previous if not better, AND his customer service is for sure the BEST !!
And if he doesn't offer an expanded shell, so what's the problem, does that mean his work isn't excellent, I don't think so at all !!

Try his stuff if you really want to have your own advice !
polygonsmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of polygonsmagic
"His work is EXCELLENT and as good as the 2 previous if not better"

If you think the "2 previous" are in the same league, that tells me enough of your knowledge. No need to mention the 3rd.

Why waste postage when we have the best right here in America?

"And if he doesn't offer an expanded shell, so what's the problem"

I addressed this with my concern earlier in this thread. I'd like to see what the 3rd coin in the nest looks like if he doesn't expand the top shell. Let us see a close up photo of that. Guaranteed it will have no rim left on it. And that sir, is a problem, for me at least.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
I've seen the work of all of those 3 so I give my opinion..
"polygonsmagic", why don't You test magikoins work and THEN give your opinion
and even if You don't like it for whatever reason, that doesn't mean his work isn't good, it's just that you don't like it, that's all..
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
I have a TTGF from Lassen in dollar size. I don't see how this could be improved upon very much.

The interior coins of the set (flipp*r and sh*ll) are very deceptive, even from close range.

Of course the expanded sh*ll doesn't supply full coverage on the side for the interior set. If it did the outer sh*ll would be too thick when handled by itself.

So an expanded shell has to be used in the right situation, but WOW the ability to climb from one coin to four offers some amazing possibilities.

The magnetic balance of the TTGF is a wonder. They just kinda stick together or fall apart when you want them to.

Looking at an expanded sh*ll next to a regular sh*ll with a reduced diameter coin is a really unfair comparison.
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On 2012-12-27 21:09, billappleton wrote:

The magnetic balance of the TTGF is a wonder. They just kinda stick together or fall apart when you want them to.

Bill, you put into words just what I was thinking. I love my Morgan TUC and my Morgan Ambivalence for their technical innovations, but both could and should be refined. I'm not sure my 3t can be refined. particularly as to magnetic balance.

In addition, I have to say that I'm in the camp of those who do not like the wafer thin inner coin of a Schoolcraft set or (apparently) the MKS with magnet (if that is the correct name).
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I also agree with bill.i have the triple threat.
it stays put when you want it too.but releases
so easily when needed.a perfect combination.
todd
magikoins
View Profile
New user
Paris - FRANCE
52 Posts

Profile of magikoins
Well, about my gaffs, I CAN DO ALL WHAT YOU WANT.

All depend of YOU and WHAT YOU WANNA DO WITH.

POLYGONS, you are fun again, it's like you told me that you didn't like the strawberry ice cream, without ever having eaten ...

BILL : I made TTGF too, and I can assure you the FL**R in the Sh*** look like a Real coin (both faces), nothing exceed.

BANZAI : MKS is the MagiKoinS Signature, not a gaff name . My magnetic N.E.S.T is customizable. I Can do a last coin Thin or NOT and I can adjust More or Less of Power (as you wish). The magnet Power of the LAssen TT has too important power and you need to SHAKE IT to open, not mine.
magikoins
View Profile
New user
Paris - FRANCE
52 Posts

Profile of magikoins
MKS particle before the name of a gaff is to indicate that I am the creator of it and I'm usually the only one to make.
polygonsmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of polygonsmagic
And now...Magikoins makes TTGF too. No permission and he calls it by the same name. With no expanded shell? What does that flipper insert look like, 3 times reduced...a quarter? Ok, keeping it civil.. I'd like to see a photo of the flipper insert in your ttgf. I'd also like to know what design you used for the band groove in the gravity. There are only 2 designs I know of...the L shaped grove that Jamie uses, and the original design that Lassen invented. Did you come up with your own design on that or copy one of the mentioned?

And you are right, I hate strawberry ice cream. One more thing... I don't have to shake my TT to open it, it's like these other guys testify, it opens by itself, only when you want it to. It is amazing. You probably have another maker there that you are confused about.

One small advice. In English, Koins is a pseudonym for coins, but it implies fake coins. Not good feke coins, but cheap coins...like plastic toy coins. See if anyone backs me up on this, it sounds real cheesy to me.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2012-12-27 21:09, billappleton wrote:
I have a TTGF from Lassen in dollar size. I don't see how this could be improved upon very much....<snipped>

The Flash Coins Re-Lit routine you recently posted on YT used the TTGF, didn't it Bill?

I have to agree, that coin gaff looks scary good! About perfect. Smile

Jim
magikoins
View Profile
New user
Paris - FRANCE
52 Posts

Profile of magikoins
Polygon..; I will respond you soon
lukecloughmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of lukecloughmagic
In my opinion, I have seen and used both Lassen and Schoolcraft gaffs, and they are both very very good. I don't think I could risk so much money with what I consider to be an unkown quality. Please don't think I'm saying that your coins are not equal, just that without seeing the gaffs in person I couldn't possibly commit a near enough equal amount of money to something I already know will be great when it gets here, seems quite a risk. As the prioces are near enough identical, sticking to what/who you know comes to mind.
magikoins
View Profile
New user
Paris - FRANCE
52 Posts

Profile of magikoins
Polygons :

If you Hate strawberry ice cream, it's because you have taste it once.

try my gaffs, and you will can talk of them, but not before.

About the TTGF, I've made a mistake.

I have confused the TTGF with a Simple Shell + flipper, and I didn't made Double Shell with flipper coin, and nothing on my website about this gaff.

Thus, All you have say (again) about my works is a free attack again..

By now, I will ignore all your posts, because all I could say will be godsend for you.

BILL : I don't TTGF sorry for my mistake
polygonsmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of polygonsmagic
I'd still like you to answer my questions about the internal band groove on your flipper. I'm sure we'd all like to know, since there are no pictures.
Kirjava
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Kirjava
I have no experience with either Lassen or Schoolcraft, however, I've be playing with my MKS-made Dean's set (4 dollar + unexpanded shell)for a few years now, and I had no problem whatsoever. Thierry (the maker) is super friendly as was always quick to answer (I wanted an extra teflon disc for another [ ). During this time, I also had the occasion to show the set to a few french (and foreign) magicians and the set was always praised upon.
I can also attest that he has a few amazing things up his sleeves, and while he inspires himself from other makers (as should all "best" do), he also showed me some improvements over existing designs (he's proud of them, in a good way!).
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
We could go on for weeks debating coin galfers.
its like politics and religion no one will win the debate.
we all have our favorite galfers.and can go to who we want too.
so why waste time argueing a no win situation.we have so much
better things we can discuss here.
todd
Sébastien
View Profile
New user
Marseille (France)
18 Posts

Profile of Sébastien
I have a coin set from Magikoins, and I can say that there is only one problem : It is difficult to see where is the coin with the shell... because it is a very very good job !!!

Congratulations for your gimmick coins !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Magic Koins France (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL