The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Bible needs to be red trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
In the past I have seen a trick that has 4 pictures of different colored bibles and one is red to symbolize the bible must be read. Where is this still available and if not what was the basic idea of the routine as to how to choose the right one?
MikeHolbrook
View Profile
Regular user
USA, Angier, NC
112 Posts

Profile of MikeHolbrook
One of the Laflin books, I believe it's "Gospel Illusions You Can Make", contains one like that. There are 7 different colors with the red Bible forced. I bought the book as a download and believe it's well worth the price.

Mike
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
MagicBus would know. I think I saw it on one of those video's he produces. Sorry I can't remember the name.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Thanks guys.
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Yes, this and 21 more effects are in an E-Book titled "Amaging Gospel Illusions You Can Make"

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I love that trick- it is Duane Laflin's "What Color Is Your Bible?" which he no longer makes. Came on large, thick, laminated card stock. Still one of my favorites. It can be viewed at http://www.christianmagician.org on the Now That's Magic! show #8 at the 12:45 mark in the program.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Roger thanks. That is not how I pictured it was done. I came up with my own for Sunday school and I will be using it after Christmas. I use 7 cards and force the red one and use 7 children to hold them. My lesson is what color bible is the best. I go through each one with the children and reject all the colors because they don't tell the whole gospel. The orange bible talks about fruit, fruit of the spirit, the yellow bible tells about people being yellow and I talk about the stories where people were in fear, the blue bible is about stories about people feeling sad and blue and at the end I finish with the predicted bible, the red one. The red bible is one that tells the whole story because when you read it, you hear the whole story and that bible turns from red to read and it is a goal for all the children to read the whole bible. That is my basic way I will present it.
MikeHolbrook
View Profile
Regular user
USA, Angier, NC
112 Posts

Profile of MikeHolbrook
Rick, I love your routine. May I borrow from it? I will be doing a short program next Monday and I was planning on using the Red (read) Bible.

Mike
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Nice idea for sure! Smile
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Mike, be my guest, use it. I have seven colors. Each color represents events and or people in the bible. Blue-sad times, Orange-fruit of the spirit, Yellow- when people were afraid, Green- envy, when people wanted other peoples stuff or wive White- forgiveness, make sin whiter than snow, Black - being without God-(Jesus asking the Father where he was on the cross) And finally the best is Red. This is just an outline, you can fill in the stories you want. I will be finishing it up and using it at the end of the month. The force of the card is simple. It is given to the third child from the left and they hold the cards facing them so no one can see them. Someone from the audience picks a number for 1 to 7 and you count to the third card, mark it with a clip and do the routine. Just in case you don't know the force, email me and I will send it to you. Rickfcm@hotmail.com
MikeHolbrook
View Profile
Regular user
USA, Angier, NC
112 Posts

Profile of MikeHolbrook
Thanks Rick.
That would be the same force used in Key To The Kingdom. I have never used it but I'm familiar with it.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Bible needs to be red trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL