The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Ideas Vol 1 Pendulums (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
(Weirdly enough the original thread just vanished)

For those interested in this document, I just place on Lulu.com the second edition.
All the original material plus the 3 supplements with several new pendulum pieces ( my contribution to Scryer´s book and more)

Content:

Introduction
Chapter I: Pendulum Plus
1. Pendulums to enhance time based effects
2. Pendulums to enhance PK based effects
3. Other Pendulum ideas

Chapter II: Suggestion Force
Thoughts on this technique
Dr. Joseph’s Game
Assassin and Detective
Dowsing Divination
Conclusion and other references

First Supplement (September, 2011)
1. Pendulum Which Hand: An idea that you can apply to this popular plot in mentalism. In this case you will not use the “body language” premise, rather intuition and real mindreading.
2. Dream Suggestion: Let the participant find his dream in a metaphorical and visual way, finishing with the revelation of that precious goal, giving with that a great moment of deep mystery and symbolism
3. Free Will Pendulum: Deddy Corbuzier´s Free Will Principle meets pendulum work
4. Pendulum Mindreading: Revelation In an indirect way create the belief in a participant that you can really read minds..
5. In search of happiness: An effect in where the participant find his happiness via his intuition. Unconscious learning and mystery, batteries not included.

Second Supplement (January, 2012)
6. Psychic Pendulum Baby: Be part of a special moment with your trusty pendulum and a prediction piece.
7. 7 Chakra Pendulum: Use this beautiful stones to create an amazing moment of coincidence.
8. Ring of Connection: 2 ring, 3 little bags and great mysterious metaphors.
9. Suggestion Force Further References

Third Supplement (October, 2012)
10. Tetraelemendulum : My contribution to “Neal Scryer and Friends”. A fun and interactive pendulum piece. Suggestion, Precognition and Reading.
11. Decision and Intuition: A double prediction effect using borrowed objects and your pendulum
12. Energetic Pendulum in Palm: Use your pendulum to create nice sensations in your participant
13. Charged Quartz Crystal: Your participant will find which one of the crystals is the charged one using his intuition alone.

Best

Click here to view attached image.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Hi!

At Friday I will share with the buyers of this project the 4th supplement, featuring new personal ideas with pendulums plus a contribution.
If you have any pendulum idea, just contact me and I can your contribution Smile

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Never leave home without a pendulum! Smile
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2013-04-08 14:36, Dr. Eamon wrote:
Never leave home without a pendulum! Smile

Well said Smile

The 4th supplement is sent!

So far 17 new addition to this big pendulum book

Supplements:

First Supplement (September, 2011)
1. Pendulum Which Hand: An idea that you can apply to this popular plot in mentalism. In this case you will not use the “body language” premise, rather intuition and real mindreading.
2. Dream Suggestion: Let the participant find his dream in a metaphorical and visual way, finishing with the revelation of that precious goal, giving with that a great moment of deep mystery and symbolism
3. Free Will Pendulum: Deddy Corbuzier´s Free Will Principle meets pendulum work
4. Pendulum Mindreading: Revelation In an indirect way create the belief in a participant that you can really read minds..
5. In search of happiness: An effect in where the participant find his happiness via his intuition. Unconscious learning and mystery, batteries not included.

Second Supplement (January, 2012)
6. Psychic Pendulum Baby: Be part of a special moment with your trusty pendulum and a prediction piece.
7. 7 Chakra Pendulum: Use this beautiful stones to create an amazing moment of coincidence.
8. Ring of Connection: 2 ring, 3 little bags and great mysterious metaphors.
9. S******* F**** Further References

Third Supplement (October, 2012)
10. Tetraelemendulum : My contribution to “Neal Scryer and Friends”. A fun and interactive pendulum piece. Suggestion, Precognition and Reading.
11. Decision and Intuition: A double prediction effect using borrowed objects and your pendulum
12. Energetic Pendulum in Palm: Use your pendulum to create nice sensations in your participant
13. Charged Quartz Crystal: Your participant will find which one of the crystals is the charged one using his intuition alone.

Fourth Supplement (April, 2013)
14. Self Chakra: Teach your participant how to observe his own energies using a pendulum
15. Torn Love: Use a real historic practice to create a symbolic moment with torn cards and your pendulum
16. Pendulum & CT: If you feel that you need a motivation to tear the billet, use your pendulum and this script!
17. Body Connection: An interesting and connecting piece of healing mentalism.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
I have this and it's great.

Perfect if you are just getting started in Pendulum work but also some great ideas even if you are a veteran.

Pablo has a great approach to this type of work and you can tell it's a real labor of love for him.

D.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
DT3 I am just getting started with pendulums, do you have a link for this, thanks.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Thanks DT3 I also got a pm from the man himself, I will be ordering this one sor sure.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2013-05-22 01:19, DT3 wrote:
I have this and it's great.

Perfect if you are just getting started in Pendulum work but also some great ideas even if you are a veteran.

Pablo has a great approach to this type of work and you can tell it's a real labor of love for him.

D.

Thanks a lot D for your feedback.
Hope that you can enjoy the ideas on there.

George: Any other question just contact me here or privately.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
New news regarding "Ideas Vol 1 Pendulums"
A new supplement is coming. New ideas and routines with this wonderful tool Smile

AND! All the original content and the supplements including this new one will be available in a hardcover edition thru Lulu.
More info soon!

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Im very excited to announce the 3rd edition of my pendulum book!

Re-edited material plus all five supplements with several added routines, ideas and concepts for pendulums

More info? Just click here or just contact me in here or privately

All the best!
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Several performers, pendulum interested and friends asked me for a printed copy, so I make it available on Lulu.com

More info about it just click HERE

FREE Shipping with this code: FEBSHIP

All the best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Ideas Vol 1 Pendulums (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL