The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » And then there were 500... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I'm thinking back on the day I PM'd every Grammar Host and Steve regarding "Secret Sessions" and the 50 post requirement. You can imagine them shaking their heads thinking this will be a hot topic for many newcomers. They probably even created a cut and paste template response (can you blame them?). I don't know, something like.....

"Well moron....errr...valued Café member, had you actually read the Rules/Regulations instead of quickly scrolling to the bottom and clicking "accept", you'd know the 50 post requirement is there for this and that reason..yackity yackity yackity.....I assure you that you'll reach that 50 post mark in no time - especially if you just stop posting within this very forum and complaining to others about it. So why not join in the conversation within some other forum on this board and do what we do best - have fun and chat magic"

Or something to that effect. Well today I was faced with WHERE TO POST MY 500TH. POST! They weren't kidding about that 50th. coming around so quick.

I MISS TRYING TO REACH MY 50TH. POST. The sensation never to be had again. Ugh....

In fact many miss that intoxicating feeling of trying to reach that 50th. post recalling how they sat there, contributing away, and waiting in moist anticipation for that big day.
Jordan Piper
View Profile
Veteran user
British Columbia, Canada
309 Posts

Profile of Jordan Piper
Well done on the 500 hundred posts. I can't wait till I get there. And surely I will savour my 500th post just as much as the 50th.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » And then there were 500... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL