The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Look For A Dancing Dollar Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Digital Backlot
View Profile
Regular user
So. Cali
115 Posts

Profile of Digital Backlot
I went to the Magic Castle the other night and saw this guy dancing a rolled up dollar around the edge of a deck of cards. He moved his hand all around the dollar showing no threads. I was just wondering if there is a place that I can buy something like this? The dollar was moving without any noticable body or hand movements.
Joel Payne
CEO 3D Filmmakers
www.DigitalBacklot.com
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
It can be bought fairly cheap at any magic shop. Kevin James method of the Floating Rose helps with making the dollar dance.
Leo B. Domapias
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Leo B. Domapias
Kevin James’ Floating Rose is about $60, but aside from the Floating Rose routine, you also get a bonus trick, which is the Animated Dollar Bill.

It’s probably the same trick or a version of the Animated Dollar Bill that you saw at the Magic Castle. In Kevin’s original version, the dollar bill dances on a saucer and on its edge. The bill also dances on the palm, on the back of the hand and up and down the forearm. It has many possibilities for variations. When I perform it, I place the bill inside a glass, cover the glass’s mouth with my hand, and the bill dances inside the glass! The hand covering the mouth of the glass is a convincer that no IT is used.

Ben Benjay
Manila, Philippines
g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
The magician at the Castle is Lou Serrano

http://www.louserrano.com

and yes it is the Kevin James hook-up and method.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Look For A Dancing Dollar Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL