The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Winterland Magic! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Not so spooky or bizarre....rather mysterious though! I recently teamed up with Mr. Fud Wembley before his departure to Europe on his vacation ( He is probably walking through a ruin in Pompeii as we speak ).

In this brief video you will see some unique magic effects such as my original electronic Run/Rabbit Run, Anverdi Sigowi, my custom self lighting Dove Pan, etc. etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gekB9B1epjw

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - To all a good night!

Much success in 2013....

Chuck Caputo
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Many thanks for all of the uplifting pm's. In response to the inquiries I will be cutting out and building a few of the electronic Run Rabbit Run's in the spring.

Chuck
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Mesmerizing as usual Chuck!
Happy Holidays and thanks!
Marlowe
View Profile
Regular user
MA
162 Posts

Profile of Marlowe
I love your videos, Chuck!
Thanks for sharing them.
Happy Holidays to you and yours..

And a Spooky Holiday to All!
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Thanks again - We have a blast filming, I try to bring new and fresh ideas to the table if possible. Mr. Wembley is a true genius with what he does, I am glad we hooked up.

In the spring we have a few more ideas 'up our sleeves', excuse the pun...will post a new video or two then.

Have a happy and safe holiday!

Chuck C.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Winterland Magic! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL