The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » God Stem by Hashan Fernando (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
Yes it works exactly like in vid...however being there is no nitnol or any metal for that matter...the bends as stated are very random so as for reveals like in the vid.....eh, I wouldnt risk it...but for stand alone pk not too bad...
Marlowe
View Profile
Regular user
MA
162 Posts

Profile of Marlowe
It looks like a tapeworm. maybe a good presentation idea could be..'watch me pull this tapeworm out of my nose, then have it wriggle around on the table.

Being an import from 52, I would not rule out that it could be an actual parasite.
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Quote:
On 2012-12-11 14:47, BatsMagic wrote:
Is this some kind of "Mexican Jumping Bean" thing that is only found in that part of the world, with a living creature inside that is going to overrun the USA and destroy all of our crops?

Quote:
On 2012-12-13 21:52, Marlowe wrote:
Being an import from 52, I would not rule out that it could be an actual parasite.

Hmmmmm.........
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Iain- Do you wet it to make it work? It looks so from the vid.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
Quote:
On 2012-12-13 22:00, BatsMagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-12-11 14:47, BatsMagic wrote:
Is this some kind of "Mexican Jumping Bean" thing that is only found in that part of the world, with a living creature inside that is going to overrun the USA and destroy all of our crops?

Quote:
On 2012-12-13 21:52, Marlowe wrote:

Hmmmmm.........

that sounds plausible hahah
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
If anyone wants a vid of this thing in action.....please feel free to pm me

thanks

G
mysticalsales
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of mysticalsales
Why not just post the video link here?
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
Last time I did that it was taken down
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
But I will do it again
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Almost 40 years ago I had seen God Stem kind of effect. It was a thin dried root of some kind of plant used in Ayurvedic Medicine. When moisture (water or saliva) is applied to the thin root it begins to twist & turn. And on drying it is back to its original shape. I will try and find out the name of the root used in Ayurvedic Medicine.

I think Hashan Fernando's 'God Stem' is just a thin piece of dried root of some typical plant. Sooner or later I hope to find the secret . . . Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
If I happen to find the secret root, I will post at the Café's --- Secret sessions » » Howie Diddits.

Smile
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
As always GREAT USTAAD!i believe the solution is not so far.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Since when do we reverse engineer someone else's thinking and then give away THEIR secret for free?

this is a published effect and should be treated with the respect that you would want if it were your own...

this seems to happen a lot in here...
I've asked to be banned
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I ordered from the Chinese company Dec 7th 2012 and as yet haven't received it nor got a reply from them when I sent them an email. Waited 45 days before putting in a dispute with paypal. They as yet haven't replied to that either. Is it available from anywhere more reputable?
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
It wouldn't surprise me if this item has trouble getting through US Customs.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Chinese medicines present difficulties clearing certain customs agencies these days. You may be better off finding out the name of the herb and ordering from a Chinese Medicine practitioner. I'm not going to say what it is. Perhaps Ustaad has done elsewhere. Anyway, not my place.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2013-02-01 17:30, IAIN wrote:
Since when do we reverse engineer someone else's thinking and then give away THEIR secret for free?

this is a published effect and should be treated with the respect that you would want if it were your own...

Hmmm people complain about this company ripping off effects then turn around and do the same... Sorry, 2 wrongs don't make a right methinks
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
+1 Dr. & Iain.

Jim
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
On the other hand, this is not an effect or plot, nor is it manufactured, created, originated or improved. It is a natural thang. The supplier is not offering a new idea, he is offering a plant part.

There is no rip off here. The application wouldn't even be ripped off, as there is none except "Watch this!"

JMO
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:

Reverse engineering Smile In this case, what sort of reverse engineering are you talking about?

Give away THEIR secret for free Smile Till now everyone has been speculating as to what the he*k the item is. What I mentioned is a very common root of a herb used in
Ayurvedic medicine. Street magicians in India have already played with this and discarded the trick long back. So what secret I am giving away? However, unless God Stem is the same thing (i.e. root of a special plant) which is now being marketed as a novelty gimmick.

Quote:

I try my best to treat all published effects with respect. I only condemn those effects which are not honest in their Ad and their sole aim is to deceive/ cheat their own clan. This place (Latest & Greatest Section) of the Café is primarily meant for speculations and I have done nothing wrong in speculating. I have all rights to speculate in this part of the Café. Don't I?

Quote:

Yes, it happens and will continue to happen because this place is meant JUST for this - Speculations. However you will hardly find a post of such nature made by me in any other sections of the Café. I try my best to fully abide by the rules of the Café.

Quote:
On 2013-02-02 00:34, Tom Jorgenson wrote:

On the other hand, this is not an effect or plot, nor is it manufactured, created, originated or improved. It is a natural thang. The supplier is not offering a new idea, he is offering a plant part.

There is no rip off here. The application wouldn't even be ripped off, as there is none except "Watch this!"

Very well said. Thank you.

Smile
P.S. If you still think that, while speculating I have given out too much of info and the info HAPPENS to be an EXACT item used in God Stem, then I would humbly request you to please report my post to the Honorable Judges (Mods) of the Café for their kind necessary action as deemed fit. Thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » God Stem by Hashan Fernando (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL