The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » I hate this guy ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jon Blakeney
View Profile
Special user
Australia
657 Posts

Profile of Jon Blakeney
I think this is a very magical speed for card manipulations,thanks for the link Dahi.h
'What the eye's see the heart must believe"
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Wow, he's really improved his act since his FISM win. He really is an amazing performer, taking card manipulation to a new level.

Thanks for sharing that video.

Ron
runt_jorden
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of runt_jorden
When I saw this act at FISM I cried for the first time seeing Magic! It is a beautiful act, my absolute favourite manipulation act.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8345 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Hey Sonny!
Re' "...no place left to be lousy in..." I believe that was a line that Mark Leddy (Jay Marshall's agent, and also talent buyer for the Sullivan show)used to use. --It's not true! I (me) was lousy in three places last week!!! hee hee Vaudeville theatres used those "lesser acts" to clear the house. That's why "next to closing" on the bill, was the top act. In order to get the customers to leave (so that new people could be admitted for the next showing, the manager would book an "Ehhh" act. People would say,"Let's go!" The closing act would "play to the haircuts!

Your Coolidge comment re PERSEVERANCE should be written on the shaving mirror of all would be performers! I used it as a part of my three "P's" in my high school assembly program. PREPARATION...PRACTICE...PERSISTENCE. Principals had expressed a need and desire for something motivational in programs like magic, juggling, ventriloquism etc. That 4 minutes made my program much more salable.

Yr's, 'til they "get the hook"!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
maylor
View Profile
Loyal user
england
231 Posts

Profile of maylor
This is pretty amusing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lIWMIiV_TQ

I guess by the time you get to parodies of your act being made by others then you've done quite well!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21955 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2013-01-13 10:28, maylor wrote:
This is pretty amusing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lIWMIiV_TQ

I guess by the time you get to parodies of your act being made by others then you've done quite well!

That was the most skillful manipulation act of the century. Great job! Priceless.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1933 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
Do you think this is how he does it? All kidding aside, this act takes a lot of practice to get it right. The timing was spot on. And he knows his subject well.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
brilliant parody
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3395 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Very very funny and smart
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » I hate this guy ... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL